Leadfoot?

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Where do I purchase Leadfoot at? Do i need the steering wheel and gas/brake attachments for my computer?

Does anybody have any other cool racing games they rec?

Kris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

Jimmy8

Reaction
walmart is good, I use the keyboard on mine, and it suprisingly works really well, but I'm sure that a steering wheel would be the @#%$. Its a great game. If you have a ps2, I recomend smugglers run, atv quad fury, and Gran Turismo 3.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Ricky Carmichael's 2002 motocross is good too.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

~Waldo~

Jimmy8

Reaction
Is it that good? The first one for normal playstation wasn't and seeing the guy do double backflips and 360 front flips on a motorcycle in the commercial made it look kind of dumb. Thats why I didnt bother with it.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Dude, its virtually the only game I play on it. There is a "career mode", Frestyle, and other challenge modes. In a career mode you can either create a new rider with name and # or choose one of the top riders like Brock Sellards or Casey Johnson. Then you have to place in a series 8 amatuer races in order to move up the 250cc pro races. Once you move up, more tracks become available to ride. Also, with the Frestyle once you fingers are good you can bust just about any move that the pro riders do on the circuit today. I have a lot of fun with it. I also play GT3. If you like motoX as I do then I would get RC 2002.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

~Waldo~