• Forum membership has its advantages....

Leadfoot

Jordan

Where can I download it for free! Thanks!

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

elcaprerunner

Allright, I have won all of the championships in all of the buggy seasons and I want to keep going. From winning all of the seasons I have like $125,000 but all it will let my buy in the career that I am in is another buggy, no trucks. If I start a new career it will let my buy a truck, but then I don't have the money that I one in my first career. Is there a way to buy a truck in my buggy career I would like to know it, or if there is away to transfer the money I won in my buggy season to a new truck season? All of that money that I won in my buggy career is useless cause I won all of the championships and there is nothing I can do with it if I can't buy a truck. Can someone fill me in? Is it possible to use that money that I won to buy a truck? Or do I have to start a new career where I am poor as a mofo? Thanks in advance.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

elcaprerunner

I used to have SODA but I let a guy borrow the CD to download it onto his computer, then the guy moved away before I could get it back, then we got a new computer so for me it is lost forever. I used to play that game day and night (SODA). Anyone care to burn it for me? Would you mind Gary? I will pay for shipping. PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H.O.R.E.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Just get Kazaa or one of the alike programs and download it....

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

elcaprerunner

I can't find it on Kazaa (SODA). I just used the search thing, and nothing turned up. Anyone know a key word to look for it or something? Or another way of searching for it? Thanks.

H.O.R.E.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Here get it on Ebay for $1...

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1940234422>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1940234422</A>

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

For Leadfoot, if u enter MEGASAXON for your name on career mode you earn like a $1,000,000 or some ridiculous amount like that.

RacerX

Ya buddy. Megasaxon works badass. Ive used that code for a while and love it. Ya its cheating but when you have the best vehicle money can buy and the difficulty on pro, it makes the game fun.