Leadnav help?

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
Anyone pretty decent using Leadnav? I’m in Long Beach and have used Leadnav for the 1000 and SanFelipe but have quite a few questions tha are probably super easy for most. Any help maybe just a few minutes of your time in person with my co driver and I would be awesome. We do really like it when we get it right but seem to have a few snags. Heck I’ll even up dinner!

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Anyone pretty decent using Leadnav? I’m in Long Beach and have used Leadnav for the 1000 and SanFelipe but have quite a few questions tha are probably super easy for most. Any help maybe just a few minutes of your time in person with my co driver and I would be awesome. We do really like it when we get it right but seem to have a few snags. Heck I’ll even up dinner!
Im pretty good with it. Send me a PM and your number.. ITs is a cool app but can be tough to use..

LantanaTX

Reaction
I have a question as well. I would like to run LeadNav in a single seat buggy on an iPhone 6 Plus. Do I need a full blown intercom or is there something basic that has a 3mm music jack with volume control that could be made to work with the radio and speakers in the helmet? I also want any use of the radio to override the LeadNav voice.

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Hopefully leadnav keeps these videos coming. I suspect before they did not make videos so they could sell instruction classes. Nice to see these videos. Keep it up leadnav...