LeadNav?

puder

RDC Crypto
I've been tryign to get hold of the guys at LeadNav for like a week to answer some questions on their setup. Several calls and emails have gone unreturned. Is that standard for them? I was wanting to run their app but the lack of communication isn't giving me the warm and fuzzies.

Anyone have expereince with the iridium go! based comms on it? how does that work? decent? Does it need its own separate app or is it built into the leadnav app? Are they good about onsite support for the 1000?

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I've been tryign to get hold of the guys at LeadNav for like a week to answer some questions on their setup. Several calls and emails have gone unreturned. Is that standard for them? I was wanting to run their app but the lack of communication isn't giving me the warm and fuzzies.

Anyone have expereince with the iridium go! based comms on it? how does that work? decent? Does it need its own separate app or is it built into the leadnav app? Are they good about onsite support for the 1000?
LeadNav is run by one guy essentially (Damian).

It's not really his priority in life. Sometimes he offers onsite support, but only for big races. I haven't seen him around lately.

As far as I know, the Iridium Go! can be used for sat comms on its own.
From my understanding, LeadNav primarily uses the Go! to share locations between users out in the back country for mission ops.
Damian developed this app for Tactical/Military use first and for off-road use second.

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto

What are you trying to do with the iridium go? The satellite calls or just to track the car via satellite? Weve used both for years and liked it, you can DM me questions. I may be able to answer some.

ErickK

RDC Crypto

You would be better off using one of the Garmin systems and let that send updates to your team than GO! connecting LeadNav back to GO! and out. I've never had success and like @TrophyBurro you'll be on your own to figure it out.