Leah LeDuc announced as Pit Reporter for NORRS

amortensen

Reaction
For Immediate Release: May 11, 2009

The National Off-Road Racing Series (NORRS) is extremely pleased to announce another addition to its already growing crew of top motorsports personalities.
With the announcement last week of Billy Haendiges as the NORRS executive producer of its CBS affiliates broadcasts, NORRS is equally excited about naming NHRA Drag Racing Driver, Leah LeDuc, as its roaming pit reporter.

With an incredible resume for someone of such a young age, Leah brings a vast amount of racing knowledge and passion for all types of motorsports. Not only is she a licensed NHRA NITRO FUNNY CAR driver, but she has done something many men have not done, gone over 300 mph! Leah is the fastest woman on record in a Nitro Nostalgia Funny Car (5.83 et @ 246 mph). Leah is also married to driver of the ROCKSTAR/MAKITA Expert 2, Todd LeDuc. She currently takes race fans on guided tours throughout the pits at NHRA events, interviewing top drivers and crew members along the way.

“I truly believe that off road racing is the most entertaining motorsport to watch. The opportunity that Billy & NORRS has given me to become more involved in shortcourse racing than I already am is just amazing. I also am very excited for the NORRS season to begin and I am honored to be working with such a high quality group of people.”
–Leah LeDuc

Attachments

XMOTORCR

Reaction
i heard this on saturday that is awesome.

also check your pm aaron i sent you one.

speedfun

Reaction
Does this mean Curt Leduck and Roger Rabbit are coming?