Leap Contest in September

dwasser

Reaction
We are planning a leap contest at the September race. There are a couple of "sweet jumps" in PC East right near the pit area. The contest would be open to all classes and have separate bonuses from the main race or races.

Everyone is invited to LEAP, with a separate entry. What that means is that if your vehicle is not ready for a long race you can still come down and jump. We will have separate prizes for this event along with awards and bonuses.

All vehicles and safety gear will have to meet current requirements.

Thoughts??

D. Freeman

Reaction
:eek:Im in sounds like alot of fun, isint it all about the sweet jumps any way,the racecourse is just a long dusty trail to the next jump.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Fish, where is the General?
The General is resting in peace in a junkyard somewhere but I DO have a BMW 328i that is just asking to fly!!

There hasent been a real jump contest in a long time since the last United Prerunners one at Rialto!! This is awesome I think a lot of people could show up for sure!

Tundranation

Reaction
We are planning a leap contest at the September race. There are a couple of "sweet jumps" in PC East right near the pit area. The contest would be open to all classes and have separate bonuses from the main race or races.

Everyone is invited to LEAP, with a separate entry. What that means is that if your vehicle is not ready for a long race you can still come down and jump. We will have separate prizes for this event along with awards and bonuses.

All vehicles and safety gear will have to meet current requirements.

Thoughts??
Great idea Doug, RG come onnnnnnnn down hahahahahaha ! :D

EL ROMAN

Reaction
Thats a good idea, it will bring more ppl out to watch, hence more ppl wanting to race, hence more sponsors!

TCRAFT

Reaction
somebody post it the napoleon dynamite you tube on the sweet jumps sledgehammer

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I'll through out , Chris Taylor for the win in class ,and will contend for the overall ......