Least Expensive, Sportsmans Class Vehicle, F250

jon coleman

the cheep way is buy the other guy truck he was forced to sell cheap by the race manager( wife/ girlfriend ect), but i read you raced someone elses rides, now , Thats the ultimate, getting phone calls,' hey jc, i need a driver for the coast run , pacific side for the 500, Sure...., how much?, gas money will do'

Come on out to the BOR race in Wendover on October 10th, plenty of smart people to talk to and a large variety of trucks to look at.
yall are scheduled same day as the king battle at primm or else i would.

the cheep way is buy the other guy truck he was forced to sell cheap by the race manager( wife/ girlfriend ect), but i read you raced someone elses rides, now , Thats the ultimate, getting phone calls,' hey jc, i need a driver for the coast run , pacific side for the 500, Sure...., how much?, gas money will do'
dang straight lol. it was a short UTV race and I didnt do nuffin but show up with a spare impact driver

43mod

This is the dumbest project ever !😊Welcome to the club. I just happen to have a d50 ttb front stub/ suspension you can have if you need it. Its an hour north of sacramento but might be able to get closer one of these days.

Josh Bradfields Big block powered 4wd stepside F150.
I thought he's been racing some vintage heavy metal class, i didnt know it was a 2000. He's about... a 3 minute drive away from me.

Yes. No need for V8's or big shocks. Just make the truck reliable and decently fast.
BIG TROK GOTTA V8 VROuuOM FAST.
But seriously, I don't fit too well in yota's or rangers. Maybe with a low seat setup otherwise my helmet whacks a few rollcages I've been in. The fullsize also allows camping gear, this is a plan for a play vehicle, that is LEGAL to race in some class. Competitive was the wrong wording to start out with.