Leaving for Primm???

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
When are you leaving to Primm and which way are you going???

We will be leaving either Wednesday night or Thursday morning going from Calexico through Glamis in case anyone needs anything you can let us know, I know some people are leaving today and tomorrow so just want to wish everyone a safe trip and a safe return home, be careful and be safe, see you at the Tree Bar...:D

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
When are you leaving to Primm and which way are you going???

We will be leaving either Wednesday night or Thursday morning going from Calexico through Glamis in case anyone needs anything you can let us know, I know some people are leaving today and tomorrow so just want to wish everyone a safe trip and a safe return home, be careful and be safe, see you at the Tree Bar...:D
I am going to LV tomorrow and my crew is bringing up the equipment on Thursday. Really do not see a need to leave earlier since you cannot pre run.

ML Racer

Reaction
Team Missing Lenk will be pulling out of the shop Thursday mid-morning via the 55, 91 and I-15 with a final destination of the Tree Bar:D

Laurie

Reaction
We will leave at 5:00 on Thursday. Unfortunately when you are self employed you don't get paid when you're not working. So we have to get as many work days in as possible.

ML Racer

Reaction
We will leave at 5:00 on Thursday. Unfortunately when you are self employed you don't get paid when you're not working. So we have to get as many work days in as possible.
Yea, I hate when work gets in the way of having fun:p

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
headed south on the 5. We like to cross in Tecate and then on to Ensenada!

Ooops got ahead of myself.......I'm freeekin out waiting for the Mil!!!!

One race at a time grass hopper......

I think your pretty much stuck with the 15 north from the OC.........Well once you get to it........

Looking forward to lunch at the OG Del Taco in Barstow though!

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
I heard that part of the 15 will be closed on thursday. I may go through searchlight to try and avoid it?? Good idea or bad???

ML Racer

Reaction

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Leaving today in the afternoon going through glamis-blythe-needles, good luck to all and see you there, be safe

EncLocal

Reaction
Sounds like they blast from 10am to 11:30am this Thursday! They shut it down (north bound) at Baker, but whats the hurry, the Tree Bar dosen't warm up until early evening;)

http://sv08data.dot.ca.gov/memos/files/comalert/081709_0.pdf
This highway information is the latest reported as of Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 08:53 .

I 15
[IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA]
THE NORTHBOUND & SOUTHBOUND CONNECTORS TO WESTBOUND I 10 /IN ONTARIO/
(SAN BERNARDINO CO) ARE CLOSED FROM 0001 HRS TO 0500 HRS TUESDAY THRU FRIDAY
THRU 9/11/09 - DUE TO CONSTRUCTION - DETOURS ARE AVAILABLE

http://www.dot.ca.gov/cgi-bin/roads.cgi

RG1Baja

Reaction
i was reading online and found that the I-15 will no longer be closed for blasting, but there will still be lane restrictions. hope this helps.

I drive Vegas to Bakersfield every night. It's clear except it gets tight once you go through Mountain Pass for about 5 miles.