LED Lights

Jimmy8

Reaction
I am having a tough time locating a company or place that sells LED lights. I am talking about brake lights and possibly a yellow light. I know Damen's truck runs them along with a few others. I know they are on a lot of semi's now as well. Can anyone help me out?

Trophy Truck #15
www.jimmybeaver.com

shrek

Reaction
"The Light House"
They have every light ever known to man.
They are in Downtown Los Angeles and they will probably give you the best price.
Sorry, I don't have the number so you will have to call 411
Good Luck

Faceman

Racing isn't everything.............it's the only thing!!!

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
My brother in law ( poor sucker) works for penske. He gets Me the ones they use on industial trucks. I think there the same ones on the new Jimco's. Try an industial truck repair place, usually less mark-up.

Chris

Reaction
McKenzies sells them but they are really freakin' expensive. I was going to run them until I found out the price somewhere around 100 bills each.
1-888-426-7491

desertracer

Reaction
We got our LED's for our new Jimco from a trailer supply store. They were like 90 a piece, but they work great. We also added two more 3'' round LED brake lights. I think Kartek said that they were going to start carrying them but I can't guarantee that they have them. Good Luck.

MDR #112

Snmiedo

Reaction
Jimmy,

Give me a call tomorrow at the store. I sold the LED's you mentioned to Damen. They are awesome, clean, reliable and very affordable. They are $35 a pair and are available in red, yellow / amber, and white. I tried to get them approved for SCORE but could never get a reply from Bill Savage. They also only draw .7 watts each.

Thanks!
Mike Cohen
Race Ready Products
619-691-9171

jimpat

Reaction
excuse my ignorance, but what are they?
i had not heard of them, probably seen them, but did not what they were.
What do they look like
thanks
jim

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

Jimmy8

Reaction
LED (Light Emitting Diode) They are the brake and tail lights that have all of the small little lights or bulbs in them would be the easiest way to explain it. Race Cars, Trailers, semi's, and even traffic lights are using them now.

Trophy Truck #15
www.jimmybeaver.com

BradM

Reaction
They are also solid state devices so in theory they never burn out.