Leduc 2021 Spring Swap Meet Dates?

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
There was in Oct so I'm sure there will be one again

MikeAdams

Reaction
Trying to plan out next few months, anyone hear anything? It's tough with COVID planning is happening day to day

BuzzChaser

Reaction
March 1st?

bajarex1600

Reaction
March would be nice...that way maybe everyone would have received their tax refunds and possibly another stimulus so there should be plenty of money going around to "stimulate the economy"

Surfnride1

Reaction
Man I have a laundry list of stuff I need. Last falls swap meet I came with a huge wad of cash but it was slim pickings, with no racing from Covid, and I left with 95% of my money.

Mainly my own stupid fault for showing up on Sunday and not going Saturday.

Hoping for more stuff this time as racing is back. :)

Any dates yet?

bajarex1600

Reaction
Any updates on the date?
We have a few things we are trying to get rid of including a 2/1600 chromoly chassis ----> 7608791672 text/call if you are interested!

mgobaja

Reaction
Looks like the Mayhem event in San Felipe has been now moved to the March 6th weekend.

Tntoffroad2k21

Reaction
I honestly feel that we as offroad enthusiasts shouldn't have to rely on people such as the leduc family to get these functions going. I feel that we should promote other such related events ( or what ever there calling them to not get in trouble by the tech 5.0's in these weird times we are in ). But I'm up in northern nv and have been wanting to go to one but have always found out about them either last min or after it happend already. I for one have a grip of parts to sale from upgrading all my rigs throughout the years and dont like craigslist or fb market place either. Food for thought and a few of them throughout the year would be nice to see.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
I honestly feel that we as offroad enthusiasts shouldn't have to rely on people such as the leduc family to get these functions going. I feel that we should promote other such related events ( or what ever there calling them to not get in trouble by the tech 5.0's in these weird times we are in ). But I'm up in northern nv and have been wanting to go to one but have always found out about them either last min or after it happend already. I for one have a grip of parts to sale from upgrading all my rigs throughout the years and dont like craigslist or fb market place either. Food for thought and a few of them throughout the year would be nice to see.
Kurt does this twice a year. With the calendar full of races and dates already stepping on top of each other, 2 is enough. You know this one is a month away, make plans.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Maybe for next year the swap meet should be a part of KOH. KOH is already the "Burning Man" of off-road and the "Bike Week/Sturgis" of off-road so why not make it a swap meet too.

It might piss off all the vendors of new products, but I think it is something to think about.

brad inch

Reaction
Curt,have you checked with irwindale speedway.they do allot of things there,they allready do vw swapmeets.????