LEDUC Celebrates the 2009 BorgWarner Win!

PRO4-99

The Real 99
Reaction
These are some pictures we took of our team celebrating the Pro 4x4 win at the 40th anniversary BorgWarner Cup Challenge this past weekend! Sick race, great weekend and great memories

Attachments

• IMG_2647.jpg
    IMG_2647.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_2623.jpg
    IMG_2623.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_2672.jpg
    IMG_2672.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_2679.jpg
    IMG_2679.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_2722.jpg
    IMG_2722.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_2684.jpg
    IMG_2684.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_2438.jpg
    IMG_2438.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 323

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
That's awesome kyle great job...

PRO4-99

The Real 99
Reaction
Oh and just incase you were wondering that is the most exspensive cup you could ever drink a ROOTBEER FLOAT out of! Thats how we celerbrate!!

PRO4-99

The Real 99
Reaction
heres the proof

Attachments

• IMG_2664.jpg
    IMG_2664.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_2683.jpg
    IMG_2683.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 270

PRO4-99

The Real 99
Reaction
thanks homey! now we go to tight and nasty tracks, time to switch up the driving style. Oh and you just wait til i get a TT buddy. HAHA, It would be an honor to battle with you in the desert. Keep rippin!

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
Reaction
Can't wait for you to get a TT! And in my comment I didn't mean that you aren't good on the tighter tracks, as you won in Chula when CORR was still around. Maybe its that 2 speed? Nobody can keep up with it, and I think its awesome that you're using some innovation and bringing it to this sport!

flatblack

Reaction
thanks homey! now we go to tight and nasty tracks, time to switch up the driving style. Oh and you just wait til i get a TT buddy. HAHA, It would be an honor to battle with you in the desert. Keep rippin!

great job to you and the team.:D keep those rockstar trucks in the winners circle

Benny Metcalf

Reaction
Kyle, congrats on the win that is huge, if you never get a TT let me know I will hop in the right seat with you anythime

Robby Woods

Reaction
Can't wait for you to get a TT! And in my comment I didn't mean that you aren't good on the tighter tracks, as you won in Chula when CORR was still around. Maybe its that 2 speed? Nobody can keep up with it, and I think its awesome that you're using some innovation and bringing it to this sport!

Hey Andy first and foremost I want to clarify that a few months back you posted something about renting a super buggy and I asked if you where interested in auto racing? Do to the small amount of post I thought you where pro skater Andy Mcdonald! He has been dabbling with motorsports! I wasn't being a smart ass!So back to this thread Kyle congrats on killing it your the man to beat from now on! And I know there's a lot of young short course guys that would die to race a TT! Andy when are you going to come race short course? Does it interest you?

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
Reaction
Hey Andy first and foremost I want to clarify that a few months back you posted something about renting a super buggy and I asked if you where interested in auto racing? Do to the small amount of post I thought you where pro skater Andy Mcdonald! He has been dabbling with motorsports! I wasn't being a smart ass!So back to this thread Kyle congrats on killing it your the man to beat from now on! And I know there's a lot of young short course guys that would die to race a TT! Andy when are you going to come race short course? Does it interest you?

Of course it interests me! Unfortunately, all of our $$$ is tied up with the TT and desert racing. If the opportunity came, of course I would take it.

Now back to Kyle Leduc domination!