Leduc Domination!!!

Slash01z

RDC Crypto
First off congrats to the entire leduc gang.

Dont want to start something but I couldnt find the thread on what series has the better drivers. I think this shows that TORC does have better drivers. This is because all the veteran and actuall long time offroad racers are racing in the TORC series. LOORRS on the other hand has a lot of "new" drivers to the sport which is a great thing to get more drivers into the sport.

Nice job to lucas oil. looked like it was really cool under the lights and thanks for tracking international for a great show.

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
I think you are right. However, it is nice having veterans like Renezeder and Whelchel racing LOORRS because it gives the new up and comers something to guage for. Except when Renezeder sandbags. HAHA....J/K Carl. :D

But I think both series Pro-Lite field is pretty evenly stacked with talent. It would cool to just hold a Pro Lite shootout (kind of like a East-West Supercross Lites in Vegas). Have qualifying races and then hold a main event. That would be pretty cool to see. The best of the best will shine.

Slash01z

RDC Crypto
Its on september 4th the Decision at sundown crandon intrnational offroad raceway. There is much more money given out and there is also qualifying. If you race a pro or u lite you should be there... No any driver should be there to celebrate 40 years. Sounds like it is going to be huge. can't wait

I agree with your point about renezeder and welchel. Welchel seems to be really struggling this year for some reason, but renezeder on the other hand total domination.
I looked on the LOORRS website at the points and it shows how much the rivers have one this season and carl is already at around 90,000$ combining both u-4 and u-2 money!!!

Chaplain

God Dude
RDC Crypto
Website
teamrfc.gospelcom.net
I think the LeDuc's have something like 18+ podium finishes this season. Its not as much of a reflection of who they are competing against, they are on a roll no matter what series they are competing in.

Slash01z

RDC Crypto
Yeah kyle and Todd have been super strong in both series . curt has been doing good in TORC just needs to get better in LOORRS:D

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
The LeDuc's are an amazing family of talented drivers who have been in the "business for years"......That doesn't necessarily mean that everyone who straps on a helmet in Torc is at the same level......

I was at the Loorrs event both nights with the Menzies team. People can theorize all they want about driver skill level but the bottom line is that the racing and the show was amazing.......3 different races were all decided in the last turn. As a member of a team I can tell you that the LOORRS people really have their organizational skills down BIG TIME!!!!

Racing under the lights was AWESOME!

PS. I said "hello" to Johnny Greaves while cruising through the VIP area.........Hummmmm????

PSS....I still like Desert Racing better!!!!!!!
See you nut jobs at Ridgecrest...BOO YAA!

Last minute ad on....What was the deal with the Herbst? Where they on some sort of seek and destroy mission or WHAT? They made Rodrigo look like a mellow dude....LOL

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
The LeDuc's are an amazing family of talented drivers who have been in the "business for years"......That doesn't necessarily mean that everyone who straps on a helmet in Torc is at the same level......

I was at the Loorrs event both nights with the Menzies team. People can theorize all they want about driver skill level but the bottom line is that the racing and the show was amazing.......3 different races were all decided in the last turn. As a member of a team I can tell you that the LOORRS people really have their organizational skills down BIG TIME!!!!

Racing under the lights was AWESOME!

PS. I said "hello" to Johnny Greaves while cruising through the VIP area.........Hummmmm????
PSS....I still like Desert Racing better!!!!!!!
See you nut jobs at Ridgecrest...BOO YAA!

Last minute ad on....What was the deal with the Herbst? Where they on some sort of seek and destroy mission or WHAT? They made Rodrigo look like a mellow dude....LOL

Don't look too far into that Nimmy. He was in town on business and decided to go to the race aftwerwards. Slow your roll conspiracy theorists. LOL

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
The Birdies are tweeting.....It was just cool to see Johnny there......Got to hang out a little with Rob Mac too.........Hummmmm

See how easy it is to start a conspiracy? LOL

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
RDC Crypto
The Birdies are tweeting.....It was just cool to see Johnny there......Got to hang out a little with Rob Mac too.........Hummmmm

Rob already announced he was going to race Primm and the Cup race. Therefore, I am not sure how much of a conspiracy it will be:confused:

Greg

RDC Crypto
Website
prerunners.com

Do you remember the Hansen Bros from the movie Slap Shot? The Herbst's roll models. I'm still not sure which is Tim, Troy or Ed.

http://video.google.com/videosearch...sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4#

Also
http://video.google.com/videosearch...sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4#

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
RDC Crypto

If Johnny decides to take in a race, I would put money on him to win...tweet tweet