Leduc or Greaves

MeFirst

RDC Crypto
Now let's hope Johnny and CJ head west for a weekend to see how they do on the short tracks. I still think Kyle's the man on those tracks.

Anyone know when Bryce's new truck is hitting the track?

mike337

RDC Crypto
I'm not sure how many motors TRD allows a year, as far as going to more events, but I hope they can make it to at least one LOORS race.

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
Now let's hope Johnny and CJ head west for a weekend to see how they do on the short tracks. I still think Kyle's the man on those tracks.

Anyone know when Bryce's new truck is hitting the track?
I thought that the minute CJ called out Kyle , sure CJ go on out west and get your ass kicked .

mike337

RDC Crypto
It would take some time I think before CJ and Johnny were competitive on the LOORS tracks. At least Kyle had some notes on Crandon.

stephenrjking

RDC Crypto
1. The fastest driver this weekend wasn't a Greaves or Leduc, it was Keegan Kincaid. He's on fire.

2. The LOORRS guys have to wonder what they have to do to get Kyle to have the same luck he had this weekend. He certainly knows how to win at Crandon, but things kept going wrong. Out west he is usually the fastest, his truck never breaks, and the few times someone has a truck that can beat him (Brian Deegan looked great on the show last night from San Bernadino) they aren't close enough.

3. Keegan is the guy that would have trouble on the shorter courses; he's been faster on the longer, sweeping tracks, but when TORC has gone short CJ has been almost unbeatable. Of course, as said, it would surely be hard to compete on LOORRS tracks without experience. A Greaves trip out there wouldn't look very impressive--look how hard it was for RJ Anderson to race for his first time.

4. I really don't have the background of other fans, but to me the Leduc treks up to Crandon are good for everybody. I hope the Greaves boys see that, too; CJ just won an Amsoil Cup that Leduc entered. That elevates the whole weekend, and it's good for the series.

And, given the niche nature of the sport, there is room for two promotions that are basically regional. Makes racing practical for more drivers, IMO. Keep them both strong.

Dirty Harry

RDC Crypto
Website
www.harrysituations.com
Was "Go back to California" a threat or a plea? CJ is good, but he is no Kyle LeDuc. Kyle is the most dominating short course driver on the planet right now. Which isn't to say that he always wins, but there is a difference between "not winning" and being beaten.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

EASTCOAST DUKE

RDC Crypto
And I'll say it again Scott Rehn is a a$$,welcome to Crandon Kyle LeDuc ,as Johnny was taking Kyle is scum!and why was CJ last to turn #1 so Johnny could beside Kyle for the take out?

havahockey

Flipper
RDC Crypto
Website
www.highrevphoto.com
3. Keegan is the guy that would have trouble on the shorter courses; he's been faster on the longer, sweeping tracks, but when TORC has gone short CJ has been almost unbeatable. Of course, as said, it would surely be hard to compete on LOORRS tracks without experience. A Greaves trip out there wouldn't look very impressive--look how hard it was for RJ Anderson to race for his first time.

RJ was out there last year as well and finished third in the cup race in his P2.

mv181aa

RDC Crypto
RJ also has a successful history in Pro Lite in Crandon.

JoeyD23

RDC Crypto
Website
www.UTVUnderground.com
1. The fastest driver this weekend wasn't a Greaves or Leduc, it was Keegan Kincaid. He's on fire.

2. The LOORRS guys have to wonder what they have to do to get Kyle to have the same luck he had this weekend. He certainly knows how to win at Crandon, but things kept going wrong. Out west he is usually the fastest, his truck never breaks, and the few times someone has a truck that can beat him (Brian Deegan looked great on the show last night from San Bernadino) they aren't close enough.

4. I really don't have the background of other fans, but to me the Leduc treks up to Crandon are good for everybody. I hope the Greaves boys see that, too; CJ just won an Amsoil Cup that Leduc entered. That elevates the whole weekend, and it's good for the series.

And, given the niche nature of the sport, there is room for two promotions that are basically regional. Makes racing practical for more drivers, IMO. Keep them both strong.

You were listening to the announcers wayyyyy too much. RJ was on the box last year in Pro2 during the Challenge Cup in his FIRST year competing in a Pro2 at Crandon. The announcers kept saying all weekend how it was his first time in the Pro2 at Crandon. You would think they would remember who was on the podium in last years Challenge Cup. RJ had 2 power steering pumps crap out this weekend.