LeDuc Swap Meet October 11th, 2020

Tube ride

Reaction
I’m making plans to come to this. Really hoping it doesn’t get the COVID crap out. If any plans change please let us know.

BuzzChaser

Reaction
Move it to Saturday

43mod

Reaction
Any san felipe people going ? Can drive or ride

cm2785

Reaction
A vendors pass is $50 right? How many can come in on one? What’s a good time to get there Sat to shop early?

turbodon

Reaction
Everyone jokes that it’s cancelled every year.... if they said it was cancelled this time I think I’d actually believe them. Can’t imagine there will be much new product compared to what was left over from the last swap meet as barely any races have happened in between.:oops:

ciscokid8

Reaction
Great time this past weekend. Met some great people, and Sold some very high quality parts at great prices to many people! And for the guys that stole my King Bumps... I know they won’t fail, so I hope the way you mount then causes a fail and you crash.
Good times!

Surfnride1

Reaction
" Everyone jokes that it’s cancelled every year.... if they said it was cancelled this time I think I’d actually believe them. Can’t imagine there will be much new product compared to what was left over from the last swap meet as barely any races have happened in between.:oops: "

Wish I had thought about that before getting up at 2 a.m. to drive out. Half the vendors. Lots of junk. Definitely should have bought the $50 vendor pass and gone Sat instead. Heard there was a bunch of good stuff then and it all got cleared out and the junk was left for the public on Sunday. TBH.... Curt either needs to cancel the Sun event or not allow sales on Sat. No point having the Sat set up and a 5 A.M. open Sunday because most of the vendors didnt get out of bed until 7 or 8. Make them show up early sunday and set up. Or just dont do Sunday

Basically don't waste your $10 to come Sundays. Buy the $50 vendor pass Sat and thorw 2 raggety tires on a tarp and youre GTG. At least you'll have a shot at some of the good stuff. At least until this Covid crap is done and the races are running again. Even then its better to get the pass and go Sat if you want anything good at a god price. There wasn't anything out there Sunday. I had 20K in my pocket, a long list of needs, and spent $288. Plus the decreased vendors created jacked prices for the few vendors who had anything of quality left over after Sat. Guys asking $1,700 for 10" beat down kings

Love the swap meets normally. This was just a big bummer and waste of time going Sunday. Lesson learned.

Last edited: