leduc swap meet

scott_angryswede

Reaction
has anyone heard any info on the leduc swap meet this year? i overheard him saying he was going to try to get it at pamona raceway(?) this year

martininsocal

Reaction
I'd like to say I knew. I went by the shop last week...lets just say he said he is too busy to even think about setting a date. I guess I caught him on a really bad day.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
I thought I heard it was going to be held at California speedway? Octoberish? Or am I spreading rumors?

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>
<font color=yellow>Fab by travolta</font color=yellow>

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
This is what I heard straight from the horse's (duck's?) mouth:
Possibly Cal Speedway in Fontana in May. We'll have all the info up on our site as soon as the date is set because we MIGHT have something cool going on there...stay tuned.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
There is sure to be:
1. a lot of used greasy shocks
2.tires with anywhere from 25-75% tread
3.old racer fiberglass
4. overstock of last year's mx riding gear
5.overpriced trucks for sale
6. much, much more, but...monster trucks? i think the swapmeet attracts a more "serious" offroad crowd, doesn't it?

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Gabe Lara

Reaction
But the thing is that you have to get there early, and I mean EARLY, for all of the good deals!
if not, you're a$$ed out, and get to watch everyone walking out, and putting stuff away as they are getting ready to leave....

FABRICATOR

Reaction
Gabe,
Ssshhhh...

<font color=orange>The best ideas are the ones that look obvious to the casual observer.</font color=orange>