LeDuc Swap Meet

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
I did a search and havent' seen anything about this years swap meet. Does anyone know if/when it is going to happen? I know in years past it was about April 15th or so, and then last year it was in June. Since April has come an gone so fast I am wondering if it is in June. Anybody heard anything? I need parts. Steve

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
Is it my 3 star count that makes people not want to answer??? j/k.
I'm guessing no one has heard anything then. Jen and Greg usually have a heads up on when the swap meet will be - you guys heard anything on this years? Steve

Kbach66

Reaction
I'm with ya!! I don't have any stars....at least I don't think I do, so I'll probably get zero responses also. I know Klaus and I think Gabe posted a flier last year. Come on, somebody's gotta have some info. If not I have LeDucs card at work so I'll give him a call and post the info! With everybodies hectic schedules, we need as much time to set the day aside for it.

Kbach66

Reaction
Alright....kick me now. I was swamped at work prepping a boat for this weekends PWC race in oceanside. I didn't even go to my desk all day. I PROMISE....I'll call tomorrow!!!!!

Kbach66

Reaction
Alright, I did my homework. Apparently Curt is still trying to finalize a date for the swapmeet, so as of now, there is no definite day but it's in the works.

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
Thanks. Definately keep us posted if you hear anything. Steve

Kbach66

Reaction
I just called Cal Prefun to get some more info on the offroad swap meet and they still didn't have a date. They're hoping that they can possibly have something by the end of the year, but it's still up in the air, and also a good chance it won't even happen........bummer

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
Man - that sucks. I always look forward to that thing. I wonder how much effort goes into putting it on? If someone had a large property we might be able to replace the LeDuc one???