LeDuc SwapMeet Date Set

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Website
prerunners.com
Just got the official word that the LeDuc Swapmeet has been set for June 30th at the California Super Speedway in Fontana. More details like the times and stuff will be available later, but phew, at least we all can now mark our calendars and stop wondering!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Dave_G

Reaction
RE: Just got the official word that the LeDuc Swapmeet has been set for June 30th

Ah, that must be why he ordered more dimple dies yesterday. :)

Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Website
prerunners.com
Jason...if you've never been to the LeDuc Swapmeet, it's like a huge yardsale with people selling everything from used tires and shocks to race trucks and buggies and everything in-between. Anyone can get a space, and United Prerunners members will be receiving a discount if they'd like a spot. I'm not sure what the spaces will run but either I'll post or someone else will as soon as the word is out We're working on doing some other fun stuff that day too, and as soon as I have the details I'll let you know. Oh, the gate fee has been increased this year to $10. It's unfortunate, but the venue requires it and there's nothing they can do about it. I think it's worth the extra five bucks to see even more wonderful junk than R&B was capable of holding!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Thanks Jen,
Please keep us informed about this swapmeet! It's a non race weekend for most of us.