LeDuc Swapmeet

RaptorLou

Reaction
Fodrill 4" arms, 091 trans, vw heads, shocks, DPR 76mm crank, misc....

dirtslinger

Reaction
Not bringing anything but I'm looking for some good BFG KR1's 37/12.50/17 for my kid. He's out of town so hes sending me shopping.

swiftracing5

Reaction
33x10.50s BFG all terrains on various wide 5 beadlocks, 50-75% tread

Brand new method 4.5x15” beadlock wide 5s

Hope to find some ProAm 6”x15” or method 5.5 wide 5s if anyone has some.

dirtslinger

Reaction
Could use some 4" 4 lug VW wheels for spares and some 7.50/15 BFG traction service tires

Bryan Racing

Reaction
Bringing my 8 truck and a 14' trailer loaded with assorted item's such as 6 NEW 17" 5 on 5.5 kmc beadlocks mounted with New goodyear 37" gsa offroad ONLY race tires ( stickers).Jmr elec/hyd bender with 4 dies.( have interested parties on bender now so we will see if it makes it to the swap meet) Stock ford head lights,tail lights,grills,valences.Fiberglass Bed sides and front fenders just to name a few items.

luis pulido

Reaction
33x10.50s BFG all terrains on various wide 5 beadlocks, 50-75% tread

Brand new method 4.5x15” beadlock wide 5s

Hope to find some ProAm 6”x15” or method 5.5 wide 5s if anyone has some.

i have two pro am wide 5 kinda beat up i was going to powdercoat them to match my other 4 but i am also looking for at least 1 more. so hard to come by.

methods look really close though 1 spoke off.

luis pulido

Reaction
i still need to organize my stuff but i always end up taking some things what i can think off the top of my head is 2 new mob armor action camera bundle packs
misc LS compeents a roof rack for a baja bug bead lock hardware limit straps and maybe some jeep items aswell

JP_JCM

Reaction
I will have several MoTeC dash setups( 1x CDL3 track kit, 1xCDL3 dash with SLM,1x ADL with dash harness loom), 2x MIL-SPEC Holley EFI replacement harnesses, a C&R 40"x 19" radiator, C&R 40"x14" trans cooler, Large CBR oil cooler, Culhane C-6 trans and McMillin M-1 transaxle.

Curt LeDuc

Reaction
For sure a full semi load of motor oil is on the way and much more. Saturday buyers will only be let in at 4 pm to 10 pm unless you buy a vendors spot for $50. Your arm bands allow you to re enter Sunday at 5 am to noon

scootin newton

Reaction
For sure a full semi load of motor oil is on the way and much more. Saturday buyers will only be let in at 4 pm to 10 pm unless you buy a vendors spot for $50. Your arm bands allow you to re enter Sunday at 5 am to noon
so the vendor spot is $50, whats the charge for my kids, friends, ect to get in with me on saturday?

43mod

Reaction
Anyone from san felipe area going saturday ? I would like to catch a ride if possible.

Nino Ficara

Reaction
I will have several MoTeC dash setups( 1x CDL3 track kit, 1xCDL3 dash with SLM,1x ADL with dash harness loom), 2x MIL-SPEC Holley EFI replacement harnesses, a C&R 40"x 19" radiator, C&R 40"x14" trans cooler, Large CBR oil cooler, Culhane C-6 trans and McMillin M-1 transaxle.
Do you have any Motec ECU or PDM’s?

Mustangflyer

Reaction
The gates are open from 4-10pm Saturday for buyer, does that mean at 10 we get kicked out or no one else is allowed in (unless a seller) until the morning?

51rcr

Reaction
sure wished i was closer and could make it and just stay. bought lots of my truck there. I like to go just to bet there visit and find deals. I dont need much now but iam sure if i was there i could find lots more and spend lots of $. Just now worth the expense for what i truly need now. KOH and the mint and this splitting it the fuel gets a bit spendy. Thanks Curt and everyone for passing your stuff on.

johndjmix

Reaction
I wish I could make it one of these times but it’s a long way from Denver.

I have a brand new HOWEE Steering Rack for sale. (HOWEE PN 103 - 3.0 X 4.5.

It’s the same one used in 6100’s except it’s got one size smaller shaft. At some point they went with a larger shaft.

It’s brand new and I only want $1000 for it. NEVER USED. Still in box from HOWEE!

PM me if interested.

—John