Leduc video

17fan

Reaction
I have a brief review of the Leduc video. I was disappointed with the format the video was in, I would rather see more than brief clips in a "mtv" format. As much hype as I heard about the movie it failed to live up to expectations.

firedog

Reaction
I thought it was one of the coolest videos I've seen. The in car camera in the TT was AWESOME!

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Personally, I thought it was bitchen. Something about going across southern Nevada at 130 MPH over cross grain makes for good in-car footage. And the Variety of race footage was cool! Maybe you got a different copy than I did!

<font color=red>"Quality has no fear of Time"</font color=red>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I thought it was awesome. Curt Leduc is the man.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
I thought it was pretty good, too. It started out as a LeDuc promo video but then he was convinced to make it into a "real" video. Not everyone may like it, especially if you're not a big LeDuc fan. Hey, 17Fan, you have seen Marty Reid's "Thrills & Chills", right? That one's my favorite and I highly recommend it.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I second that for Dirty Ones.... Very good vid !!!!

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

singlehanded

Reaction
I think the curt leduc video was just as good as the dezert people vid. Curt is the man and all that short course footage was definitely awsome. Not to mention the glamis jump off sick.....................

local

DMSRACE

Reaction
Cutr's video kicks a$$!!!!! It might be a little promo, but it was one of the best videos I've bought, and I have around 100 race tapes...Dirty ones is a way nice video...

Racer

Racing isn't everything, it's all there is

17fan

Reaction
It sounds like I should check out some of the other vids, thanks for the recommendations.