leduc's racing ?????

stokessdca

Reaction
i see that todd, kyle, and curt are all racing this weekend
at the lake elsinore race. this should make for some interesting
racing. how do you think they will do? good luck to all three.

little bart

Reaction
I'm betting they will do pretty well. I always new they were competitive, but at Crandon all 3 of them found another gear and were flying like crazy. Looks like the trucks are running well this season for them.

hoeker

Reaction
umm, talking to kyle sunday night (ok, monday morning) he said he might race his pro-lite, the big trucks were staying in greenbay.

maybe things changed monday?

CR29

Reaction
All I know is Pro-Lite will prob be the best racing of the weekend with a couple of new top drivers coming to elsinore, no new 2s or 4s.

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Who are the new top drivers coming to Elsinore this weekend? I read that Kyle may race the Ranger, but I missed any others?

stokessdca

Reaction
i noticed that they were all three entered on the fantasy picks
web site so i figured they were right. if i am wrong i apologize.

however i hope that they are racing as to raise the level of
competition a little. or alot

PRO4-99

The Real 99
Reaction
We are leavin the p4s and p2s in wisconsin, those rigs are tired!!!! Sickest weekend for us at crandon! 7 podiums! I am tryin to get a sponsor to step up for elsinor so i can go battle on the west coast. I will let you know if i will be there running the prolite. If i do watch out, i've got nothing to loose! haha

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
We are leavin the p4s and p2s in wisconsin, those rigs are tired!!!! Sickest weekend for us at crandon! 7 podiums! I am tryin to get a sponsor to step up for elsinor so i can go battle on the west coast. I will let you know if i will be there running the prolite. If i do watch out, i've got nothing to loose! haha
Awesome Kyle. That was a wild weekend. The after party was killer.

stokessdca

Reaction
thanks for clearing that up. i had a feeling that it was to good to be true.

PRO4-99

The Real 99
Reaction
we will also be at the final LOORS race with all the big truck to collect all that prize money. so Carl better be ready cause we are all faster than ever before! We raced at crandon just shy of the track record every lap! usually those lap times only happen with a perfect 1 lap run! It will be a killer race. Plus the final two races for TORC will be out west for all you to enjoy! me and huseman will battle to the end just like in the pro-lite days.

ryant35

Reaction
It's happened before!