Lemons Firebird Raceway.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Fly, I'm slightly embarassed.. I guess I didn't explain well enough... This is LeMONS... not Le Mans! :eek:

billymanfroy

RDC Crypto
All this yap yap yap, and yet none of you are pimpin' a caddy, and you abandoned us for a trip to Mexico! Baja Schmaha!!! We even made sure to get some action shots in the dirt for you with the RDC stickers representing on the F1 wing. All the other asphalt-only pictures just look - well, like a Cadillac.

There also one of me clobbering the Mystery Machine. If it wasn't for those meddling kids!

Attachments

• GimpPimp_01_Sm.jpg
    GimpPimp_01_Sm.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 118
  • GimpPimp_RDC_Sm.jpg
    GimpPimp_RDC_Sm.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 124
  • GimpPimp_02_Sm.jpg
    GimpPimp_02_Sm.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 111

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Yep he is the only one I can get away making short jokes on so I have to do it! lol cant wait for this race its going to be epic. Even GG is coming to join in the fun!

Yes, I was telling her how fun the Lemons races were while in the border line yesterday...

All this yap yap yap, and yet none of you are pimpin' a caddy, and you abandoned us for a trip to Mexico! Baja Schmaha!!! We even made sure to get some action shots in the dirt for you with the RDC stickers representing on the F1 wing. All the other asphalt-only pictures just look - well, like a Cadillac.

There also one of me clobbering the Mystery Machine. If it wasn't for those meddling kids!

haha... cool stuff Billy... did they run the full course?? that last pic doesnt look familiar...

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
She sounded very interested in partying with thee Underground!

billymanfroy

RDC Crypto
haha... cool stuff Billy... did they run the full course?? that last pic doesnt look familiar...

Yep, IT WAS FAWESOME! That's coming out of the esses at turn 13. 158 cars on the track at once, so they had to do something to spread them out. No chicanes, either. We kept hitting the speed limiter on the front straight at 115 mph and 90-95 entering 9, 10 and 14. We definitely had one of the faster cars in the straights, but it handles like.... Wait for it..... a Cadillac. We burned up 4 or 5 sets of brakes and finally fused one of the pads to the caliper so we quit a couple hours early. That can be fixed, however.

Some douche lawyer brought a 12cyl Mercedes and Jay ended up claiming it insted of letting Ryan crush it. We missed you guys and it was definitely one of the better ones I've been to overall.

http://www.thunderhill.com/07_Facility_Internet.pdf

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Whoa there buddy... I built this car, and I'll be damned if a girl is going to beat it!!

How much money you wanna put where your mouth is??