lemons smack talk thread

michael_loomis

Reaction
puhlease Vincent... you dont want none of this!!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Wow Joel.. really? at 2pm on a Wednesday?

Did you get fired???

michael_loomis

Reaction
LOL..

You got me chewed on the Z forums! telling me that they dont make non turbo strut cartridges anymore! lol

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
LOL..

You got me chewed on the Z forums! telling me that they dont make non turbo strut cartridges anymore! lol
Was this in dispute? Was a secret stockpile of these found in a distributors warehouse? Whats the story?

michael_loomis

Reaction
Haha.. They flat out don't believe me since the part number still shows on the website. They wanted to see something on a letterhead! No joke!

I tried to explain that sure, there were still some stock piled on dusty shelves at various vendors, but the pretty much said we were both full of sheet. Dan wanted you over there, but I didn't wanna cast you into the fire of Internet knowitall hell.

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
For the 84-89 z there are currently 3 non turbo and 25 turbo front strut inserts in stock. For the rear shock there are 7 non turbo and 15 turbo in stock.

Turbo and non turbo front strut inserts are not interchangable (turbo is 36mm and non is 30mm). The only way to fit the larger inserts on to a non t z are to acquire turbo strut housings.

If new struts were ever ordered (unlikely due to such low volume and the vehicle age) the price would certainly increase.

Word to the wise, raid the junkyards for RARE turbo front housings and order up the turbo parts before they are all gone!

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
For the 84-89 z there are currently 3 non turbo and 25 turbo front strut inserts in stock. For the rear shock there are 7 non turbo and 15 turbo in stock.

Turbo and non turbo front strut inserts are not interchangable (turbo is 36mm and non is 30mm). The only way to fit the larger inserts on to a non t z are to acquire turbo strut housings.

If new struts were ever ordered (unlikely due to such low volume and the vehicle age) the price would certainly increase.

Word to the wise, raid the junkyards for RARE turbo front housings and order up the turbo parts before they are all gone!
Joel these dudes were such a bunch of know it alls. They did the "you only have 2 posts, whY should we believe you? you are dumb ass etc". Then one of them began insulting the KITT and thats where I drew the line. According to them you are someone we made up. There is no office or HQ in Ca either.... How does it feel to be our "Imaginary Friend"? LOL

they only thing they did right was in saying your shocks rule.

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
Joel these dudes were such a bunch of know it alls. They did the "you only have 2 posts, whY should we believe you? you are dumb ass etc". Then one of them began insulting the KITT and thats where I drew the line. According to them you are someone we made up. There is no office or HQ in Ca either.... How does it feel to be our "Imaginary Friend"? LOL

they only thing they did right was in saying your shocks rule.
Which forum is this on? Post a link to the smack talk please. I tried some Z forums but its hard to search without being registered.

hyoctane303

Vincent Benedict
Reaction
Because we calone up, put on our Sunday best and whoop yo ass so bad our muscles get sore?
puhlease Vincent... you dont want none of this!!
Im just gunna stay quite and let the asswhoopin comens on the track! No need for this internet banter!
All lemons threads are smack talk threads. If ya can talk smack there really is no point in entering lemons...
cute fuzzy animal humpers!!!!!:eek::eek:

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
...How does it feel to be our "Imaginary Friend"? LOL

The most ironic part is that "random thoughts racing" was originally a line of bolt on Nissan parts I made years ago. I was heavily involved in the SE-R club, sr20 forum, the startup of the NASA road race series SE-R CUP (pictured in my avatar). The list goes on. I have attached some fun photos of my old se-r on the skid pad (stone stock) at Streets of Willow. After that it was completely gutted and was my daily driver for many years. Last is a photo of the Power steering eliminator that I was making for the SR20 motor.

Attachments