• Forum membership has its advantages....

Let the SNORE late no warning penalties begin

Haney motorsports

Gotta be a better way at penalizing us racers . Don't want to use the unfair ,but it is ridiculous that these penalties are given post unofficial results with out warning or description of the violation . See class 10 results

Last edited:

snoreracer

The signs at the burm 200 feet before S/F said slow stop ahead. One racer out of 390 hit a water barer and knocked it 30 feet. The flagman said if the car would have went the other direction I would be in the hospital or deceased. There were other penalty's like the guys on the fun run doing over 50 passing the BLM, one even in the bushes. Or the teams that had there chase teams out on the track watching the race .And the guy that cussed out the BLM rec planer. I can't remember how many hot pit teams went in the exit at the hot pit. I can not stress how much this sport is under the microscope by the BLM and other government entity's and they have the say if we race. doing dumb things in front of them will not help our sport.

jowoog

jesus , people get stupid quick out in the desert .

Bdub 1020

Go by the rules, people forget this is a hobby for most. They act like their pros going for million dollars. Most everyone I seen was having some good ol fun with families. PS I did pick up a lot of OPs trash while taking ours to the dumpster leaving. Hope others did the same so lowlifes don't get littering used against us. Great job SNORE and if penalties need to be a wake up call do it. I will say every Nevada cop and BLM I came in contact with was nice. Medic on the quad was a little hyper though lol!

07FJRog

One team got dq'd sat for friends in main pits drinking, feel bad for him and as luck would have it the vehicle was broke and not race anyhow, but what is he led the first day? Got to tell friends coming to these races the rules.
Good job to snore imo, had fun.

07FJRog

The signs at the burm 200 feet before S/F said slow stop ahead. One racer out of 390 hit a water barer and knocked it 30 feet. The flagman said if the car would have went the other direction I would be in the hospital or deceased. There were other penalty's like the guys on the fun run doing over 50 passing the BLM, one even in the bushes. Or the teams that had there chase teams out on the track watching the race .And the guy that cussed out the BLM rec planer. I can't remember how many hot pit teams went in the exit at the hot pit. I can not stress how much this sport is under the microscope by the BLM and other government entity's and they have the say if we race. doing dumb things in front of them will not help our sport.
Dale dondel? He was flying by hotpits on fun run and a 1 car too, not race speed but quite fast.

Bdub 1020

I think they only handed out ones that really needed to be. Im bummed though because I had money on Lapaglia with our pit pool and lost. Good job Richard you were on it