Let's get ready.....

JBofSD

Reaction
Local Rising Country Star to perform the National Anthem.

Rachael Stark

19 year old Rachael Stark of Temecula has been asked to perform the National Anthem at both Lake Elsinore Races.

“I was born in California, but in my heart I am a country girl." (Rachael Stark)

I don't know about fame and fortune. I just love to sing. Ever since I can remember, my grandfather used to sing to me. He picked cotton in Louisiana. He told me to follow my dreams and never give up. I have held on to that advice my whole life. My name is Rachael and all I have ever dreamed about is singing.
When my father left us, I was three years old. Looking back, I can't imagine what I would have done growing up without country music in my life. It meant so much to me and it helped me dream big dreams. When I started to write my own songs I knew that they had to be real - about my real life and about what is real to me. No matter what people said.
I hope that when people here me sing, my voice and my music convey my history. Through me - all the way back to my grandfather; and all the way back to my great grandmother Wildee, a full blooded Native American, for whom my middle name was given.
I get asked all the time about why I chose country music, having grown up in southern California. I say I didn't pick country music. It picked me. I have never wanted to sing anything else. “I was born in Southern California, but in my heart I am a Country girl.”
Today my days are filled with recording, vocal coaches, sweating over my songs, and getting my picture taken. Then there are managers and concerts. I run everyday and play guitar (a lot) too! It's hard work, seven days a week. But I LOVE IT. Who knows? Maybe in the future, my music will inspire a young girl to reach beyond her front door. Boy! That would be paying it forward. I know that I am living my dream and everyday I thank the Lord above for the air I walk on. My name is Rachael and I sing.

Rachael has a couple shows coming up locally
June 6 8pm. Ramona Mainstage - Ramona, Ca. www.ramonamainstage.com
Sept 19 - Lake Elsinore - Wagon Wheel Festival - www.wagonwheelfestival.com

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Folding chairs...

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
really?
Can I take one home?
Beach Season!

SEANY

Reaction
Wow. That's a lot of people they are expecting. Now all they need is some competition.

Thats what I love about you Pat, your on it!!!! But just like a tree falling in the woods, if there's no one around it doesn't make any noise at all. You picking up what I'm laying down? :D

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Local Rising Country Star to perform the National Anthem.

Rachael Stark

19 year old Rachael Stark of Temecula has been asked to perform the National Anthem at both Lake Elsinore Races.

“I was born in California, but in my heart I am a country girl." (Rachael Stark)

I don't know about fame and fortune. I just love to sing. Ever since I can remember, my grandfather used to sing to me. He picked cotton in Louisiana. He told me to follow my dreams and never give up. I have held on to that advice my whole life. My name is Rachael and all I have ever dreamed about is singing.
When my father left us, I was three years old. Looking back, I can't imagine what I would have done growing up without country music in my life. It meant so much to me and it helped me dream big dreams. When I started to write my own songs I knew that they had to be real - about my real life and about what is real to me. No matter what people said.
I hope that when people here me sing, my voice and my music convey my history. Through me - all the way back to my grandfather; and all the way back to my great grandmother Wildee, a full blooded Native American, for whom my middle name was given.
I get asked all the time about why I chose country music, having grown up in southern California. I say I didn't pick country music. It picked me. I have never wanted to sing anything else. “I was born in Southern California, but in my heart I am a Country girl.”
Today my days are filled with recording, vocal coaches, sweating over my songs, and getting my picture taken. Then there are managers and concerts. I run everyday and play guitar (a lot) too! It's hard work, seven days a week. But I LOVE IT. Who knows? Maybe in the future, my music will inspire a young girl to reach beyond her front door. Boy! That would be paying it forward. I know that I am living my dream and everyday I thank the Lord above for the air I walk on. My name is Rachael and I sing.

Rachael has a couple shows coming up locally
June 6 8pm. Ramona Mainstage - Ramona, Ca. www.ramonamainstage.com
Sept 19 - Lake Elsinore - Wagon Wheel Festival - www.wagonwheelfestival.com

And if for any reason she falls through and can't do it, I personally witnessed Creighton King sing the National Anthem at a Rock Crawl event. He was good, maybe we could get his services at a future event.
Rob

Danco 1

Reaction
Did they ever get a PA system there. The last time I was there Dirt Alli had too provide the sound system. I think that is one reason they switched to Perri's. That and the lack of restrooms,excessive dust,and seating for at least 100. Is this really a good place to have a professional type race.

ryant35

Reaction
And if for any reason she falls through and can't do it, I personally witnessed Creighton King sing the National Anthem at a Rock Crawl event. He was good, maybe we could get his services at a future event.
Rob

Maybe a trio of Creighton, Rob & Steve...:eek:

SEANY

Reaction
Did they ever get a PA system there. The last time I was there Dirt Alli had too provide the sound system. I think that is one reason they switched to Perri's. That and the lack of restrooms,excessive dust,and seating for at least 100. Is this really a good place to have a professional type race.

Lucas will pry provide the PA system, the one at the arizonia race worked very well. Also there expectin 10,000 people per day so they will pry have a nice set of grand stands set up. Were not talking about a bunch of kids here, Lucas knows how to do it.

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Lucas will pry provide the PA system, the one at the arizonia race worked very well. Also there expectin 10,000 people per day so they will pry have a nice set of grand stands set up. Were not talking about a bunch of kids here, Lucas knows how to do it.

I heard "folding chairs"
For 10,000?

450grl

Reaction
After seeing how Speedworld turned out in just a matter of a couple of weeks, I have no doubt Lucas will be sure the facilities are up to par for the next round.....

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Has anyone heard...outside of the usual suspects...who is planning on racing there? I would like to get a jump start on the Fantasy Gaming side of things and would appreciate getting a list together a little earlier than usual to get out for gaming.