Lets see some pics and video.

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction
From last weekends race. Stuck showing my condo to renters, bummed I missed it. Race and Jump contest please. Billy, where's the new incar footage? Thanks in advance.

It's never too late to be what you might have been....

billymanfroy

Reaction
Dude! You're going to see it before most everyone else! LOL Got your message last night. We need to talk.

All I have so far is my footage. It's not quite as purty as last time because I forgot to wipe Fred's coolant off the lens (DOH!) It's still pretty spectacular with all the carnage in the first turn. I think I hit Patty in the transmission! The batteries died for the jump off, so I didn't get my jumps. (I only got beat by 40+ feet! HAHA)

I talked to several people who said they would send me their pics, but nothing's gotten to me yet. There were TONS of digital pics I saw in several cameras that were truly awesome. I am also trying to get the race results, etc. from Rich. I hope you have blister protection for your fingers, because you're going to need it with all the updates that are coming for vorra.com.

Call me at work.

Billy

Big_Rich

Reaction
You'll have results and year to scores shortly, I've got the blister already.

Rich

www.vorra.com

billymanfroy

Reaction
Patty, I just heard that you have some in-car stuff as well. THAT is the one we all want to see!!!

As far as the website, yes, Josh is going to be doing the majority of the coding and design, and I am going to gather the info and work with Rich et al to make it the coolest off-road site ever. Josh and I talked for a while today, and are going to get together over the weekend to hash out some stuff. It's still too early to make promises yet on what we're doing, or when it'll happen, but it'll be sooner rather than later from what Josh told me. Stay tuned, and SEND ME ALL THE PICS/VIDS YOU CAN!!!

Billy

curt

Reaction
Unfortunately, the incar only captured practice....The damn thing shut off on both motos...Got to get a camera/recorder with the capability to be turned on by remote and has an external indicator light to show it running.....On top of that Ricky hit the pause button on our other camcorder just before the wreck and back on after she was on the side. Oh well, Oscar has all the footage on tape and a few sequential shots from his digital camera that show it all and we preordered the tape from the production guy and he's going to mail it to us later this week. Oh well, into the garage to start to repair the carnage...Curt

VORRA Class 7

patty

Reaction
Law Dawgs also have video footage that could be KOOL! -- He said he'd send me a tape. I don't know if he have the capabilty of posting it. -- We'll have to ask next time he posts.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Klaus has a special push button switch that starts and stops a camera or deck when its plugged into the LANC jack. Its one that had to be modified to work with cameras or decks. I used it for the on-board camera on the Toyota RC car we destroyed and it worked great. I will try to get Klaus to give me the info of where to get them...