• Forum membership has its advantages....

Let's see your Mini-Stock truck!

3B Racing

You can check the listing for more info but decided to see if anyone might be interested in picking up a top notch Mini Stock. There isn't another one like this out there.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1415689786.954417.jpg
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1415689810.187865.jpg
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1415689837.823904.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

erichards

I'm currently building a mini stock/bro lite ranger... (93 2.3 5speed) Just wondering if it's not too secret, what springs you guys run?
No secrets here, anybody that came by our pit this weekend can tell you that. Both Allied Rangers are on stock 2wd springs front and rear.

Eric.
Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Last edited:

bob380sx

Run adjustable spring rate front and rear on the yota

xx572xx

looking to build a truck and have a few questions. first can you use a motor that was only offered in a 4wd chassis and put it in the 2wd chassis?
Thanks

bob380sx

looking to build a truck and have a few questions. first can you use a motor that was only offered in a 4wd chassis and put it in the 2wd chassis?
Thanks
the 6g72 in a Mitsubishi Mighty Max.
You should probably email tech to get approval on new set ups. But that motor should be legal in a mighty max or d50. It would need to be a truck engine, fuel injection, manifold, computer, etc. You couldn't run a 3000gt set-up.

bob380sx

Stock class if the rules don't say you can change something then it must remain stock.

MINISTOCK52

With the season getting so close I thought we should have a SoCal mini-stock role call.
#70 Scott Johnson
#77 Robert Palmer
#52 Jason Milligan
#30 Daniel Ferdon
#75 Jay King
#66 Sean Painter
#22 Brielle Cunningham
#11 Sean Kepler ????
#99 ?????????
#92 Hugo Reyes III
#6 Brent Macaias

Who els am I missing going to be a great year in mini-stock.