• Forum membership has its advantages....

Let's see your Mini-Stock truck!

bob380sx

I won't be racing much this season.

down4glamis

was going to build a legit motor for the nissan, buuuuut its not in the cards this year. probably find another $500 motor and just go have some fun. not for a season, just select races here and there. good luck everyone.

if anyone is looking for a mini stock... i might entertain the idea. this truck has won a race in every season its won, won a championship and is very solid.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
was going to build a legit motor for the nissan, buuuuut its not in the cards this year. probably find another $500 motor and just go have some fun. not for a season, just select races here and there. good luck everyone.

if anyone is looking for a mini stock... i might entertain the idea. this truck has won a race in every season its won, won a championship and is very solid.
I am new to the class. What do you have and how much? Thanks

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

bob380sx

Nope. But Sean wants to get the truck preped if he can come up with the cash he might race it @ round #1

Geritol junkie

With the season getting so close I thought we should have a SoCal mini-stock role call.
#70 Scott Johnson
#77 Robert Palmer
#52 Jason Milligan
#30 Daniel Ferdon
#75 Jay King
#66 Sean Painter
#22 Brielle Cunningham
#11 Sean Kepler ????
#99 ?????????
#92 Hugo Reyes III
#6 Brent Macaias

Who els am I missing going to be a great year in mini-stock.

Geritol junkie

I doubt I'll make the practice. But I'm there for the season ! I'm coming back out this year to see if I can better my DQ #'s from last season. LOL !

ICON_Media

ICON Vehicle Dynamics will be present for this Saturday's SoCal test day to offer trackside tuning services and other general assistance. I am trying to get an idea of how many ICON Mini Stocks will be present and what services may be required so that we can be prepared to get you guys dialed in. If you plan on attending and taking advantage of some time with our shock techs, please give me a heads up!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at 951-689-4266, ext.105

Thank you,

J.Headlee

down4glamis

I am new to the class. What do you have and how much? Thanks

I have a 4cyl nissan. Its comptitive right out of the box, ive qualified fastest and won almost every race I entered (either won or broke), no 2nd places here lol!

You can email me.

Sean Kepler
[email protected]

Twisted Fabworx

Finally done with tear down mode. Will be starting on the cage soon. I wish I was closer to you guys to race out west but being from Missouri, I'll be racing in the Kansas City off road racing series, and hopefully hit up a few maora races this year.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1422413785.181363.jpg

down4glamis

found a motor for $500 on www.car-part.com so i might make the 1st round. well... i will be thre for practice but dont think i will race. If i do good, i would be too inclinded to race the series, and I just want to play around. junkyard motor for lyfe!