• Forum membership has its advantages....

Let's see your Mini-Stock truck!

Dustin O.

is the mini stock class still popular? How many entries are the races averaging? Looks like a fun class. I saw old messages about it being a claimer class but didn't see that in the rule book, is that still the case or did that go away? Thanks for the info.

Allenbroracing

is the mini stock class still popular? How many entries are the races averaging? Looks like a fun class. I saw old messages about it being a claimer class but didn't see that in the rule book, is that still the case or did that go away? Thanks for the info.
No claimed rule, is alot of fun, slow start to truck count this year but have many new coming out this year. If local to Lake Elsinore we will be racing this weekend April 2, 3 come check us out.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Dirty*

No claimed rule, is alot of fun, slow start to truck count this year but have many new coming out this year. If local to Lake Elsinore we will be racing this weekend April 2, 3 come check us out.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Heck yeah Allenbroracing. See ya at Lake Elsinore!

Tanner287

I'm starting to look for a truck to build for this class, been reading the rules and I'm confused about the fuel cell. It says you need fuel cell with a bladder but does not specify the bladder material. Are the jazz fuel cells legal?

Scott J

I'm starting to look for a truck to build for this class, been reading the rules and I'm confused about the fuel cell. It says you need fuel cell with a bladder but does not specify the bladder material. Are the jazz fuel cells legal?
I have a standard cab Ranger that is torn down and ready to build and I have a 3.0 that I am not sure the condition on.

Rmud18

anyone running a 4cylinder ranger with any luck? planning on building a ranger for the 2018 season, just looking for the right one and keep finding 4 cylinders for next to nothing

Rmud18

Also,
Anyone running a reg cab long bed or extended cab, how do the trucks handle in comparison to a reg cab short bed?

Scott J

anyone running a 4cylinder ranger with any luck? planning on building a ranger for the 2018 season, just looking for the right one and keep finding 4 cylinders for next to nothing
I have a 1996 Ranger that is torn down and ready to build. I also have a rebuilt 4 cylinder and a v6 that I would get rid of also. If you go the 4 cylinder route you need to make it as light as possible.

gilligans_oil

I'm interested in racing this class next year, interested in building a truck or maybe buy a complete truck if anyone knows of any near so cal let me know

down4glamis

I am selling mine. Had a guy come look at it and he is still interested. No longer have time to race 2 vehicles; need to part with it. I will put the classified ad back up and share it on here.

Scott J

I have one for sale also. Text me at 714-493-8617. I won the last 3 races of the year with it. The only 3 races I raced this year.