Let’s talk Silver State 300

MTPyle

Reaction
Will there be a map file out soon?

Start draw?

Pretty sure it the same course as last year.

But I bet it will be way softer and more dust as it’s later in the season.

Mike

ekozy39

Reaction
We’ve never run SS before, and just drew the bottom 5% in class. With no prerun, and from I hear pretty one line, it’s going to be interesting. Anyone have some GPS notes they can help me with? Happy to pay if they’re good.

MTPyle

Reaction
We’ve never run SS before, and just drew the bottom 5% in class. With no prerun, and from I hear pretty one line, it’s going to be interesting. Anyone have some GPS notes they can help me with? Happy to pay if they’re good.

what class do you race?

Mike

MTPyle

Reaction
Ok bummer. We have great notes but our team mate PJ Jones races Turbo UTV so I can’t really help you. Haha. Sorry.

MTPyle

Reaction
I know right. So not cool. Haha

Just so you know these kind of things are really hard for me. I am an open share all kind of guy. If it was up to me I would share everything with everyone. But it’s racing. This is the first race we are racing with PJ and we are trying to be good team mates, whatever that is. LOL.

Good luck, it will be a fun race for sure. Lots of dust.

Mike

Vdrive

Reaction
Ok bummer. We have great notes but our team mate PJ Jones races Turbo UTV so I can’t really help you. Haha. Sorry.
Hey Buddy.......I need some notes!!
I Will throw your boys some of our team hats-if they want them lol

Ajam1

Reaction
A warning to all the teams that are staying at Bolder Station. It's not a very good part of town. Security SUCKS! We stayed there night before V2R last year and got all of our stuff stolen out of the back of a chase truck. Security towers, security on bicycles and security cameras. Guess what... no one saw anything..

Kiwiflyer

Reaction
Try Erica Sacks

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I am unsure what my covid 19 rules are gonna be for vending at Boulder Station so I am just gonna have a super soaker filled with rubbing alcohol and blast everyone.

That being said- If anyone is needing anything special brought out it would be helpful to get that ordered and paid for in advance. We have lots of hand sanitizer for sale BTW.

SDHQ
480-633-2929
Anyone at that number can help you. Just tell them that Dan200 said he would bring it to the race any you can avoid shipping costs.