Leveling kit with Fox 2.0 2013 F-150

HBDavid

Good evening,

I bought a set (front and rear) of Fox 2.0 shocks for my 2013 F-150 and had a local tire shop install them (set at 2") and do the alignment. When I picked up the truck and drove it home, I could hear a bumping/clunking noise coming from the truck and noticed it would bump/clunk on speed bumps too. When I got home I checked and noticed they had reinstalled the leveling with the new Fox shocks...probably why the truck looked like it was raised 4" instead of 2".

Main question is, would reinstalling the level with the shocks set at 2" cause this to happen? I have no clue about suspension systems or anything for that matter so I'm in the dark here.

Thank you for any help or input.

David

Last edited:

Porboy

I think he is saying he had a 2" puck style kit (the ones that sit on top of the stock shock/strut) on it and they installed a 2" leveling shock on top of that. Noise is probably your upper arm/ballpoint bottoming out. Not good.

HBDavid

I think he is saying he had a 2" puck style kit (the ones that sit on top of the stock shock/strut) on it and they installed a 2" leveling shock on top of that. Noise is probably your upper arm/ballpoint bottoming out. Not good.

Yes sir that is correct, the issue has been corrected and all is good now.

Thank you all for the help!