• Forum membership has its advantages....

Lewis built performance

79offroad

Does anyone know if this guy is still in business? I ordered some parts from them almost 8 weeks ago told me it would be 2 weeks to build I paid up front never received anything now I can't get a hold of them goes straight to voice mail left numerous messages and emails.

79offroad

That's good to know when I originally placed the order I also got through at that number now when I call it rings then goes to voice mail so I leave a message, I don't understand why I can't get a call back or a email response.

Jay150

Does anyone know if this guy is still in business? I ordered some parts from them almost 8 weeks ago told me it would be 2 weeks to build I paid up front never received anything now I can't get a hold of them goes straight to voice mail left numerous messages and emails.
Seems to be really common in this industry to rob Peter to pay Paul. Not saying all but way to many do and they need to be weeded out. I hope that this isn’t your case but it’s looking “as if”. With that being said, 6 week delay without a call back, text or email is unacceptable. I too am waiting on some work to be done. I was quoted 4 months and now 9+ months and should get it back in pieces December 7th.

michael.gonzalez

That's good to know when I originally placed the order I also got through at that number now when I call it rings then goes to voice mail so I leave a message, I don't understand why I can't get a call back or a email response.
I would try calling from a different number.

79offroad

Michael I get what your saying but I am not going to play cat and mouse with this guy I'm done trying to get anything from this ass clown. The credit card company I used to buy the parts stepped up and credited my account back. My advice to anyone on here is to avoid this business all together.

Lewis Built

This post was brought to my attention from a buddy of mine and i dont have any open orders can you please clarify what it is you had purchased. you can reach me at (951)-285-1049

11russell

I jusr talked to Chris and he doesn’t know anything about this he said there is a guy in the same complex that he runs credit cards for him as he does not take them. if you want to message me I can get you in contact with Chris

michael.gonzalez

Yeah, I had the owner of Lewis Built reach out to me(Chris, I'm guessing?) to try and make this right with "79offroad".

79offroad, the owner is trying to contact you about your situation.

79offroad

OK let me set this straight. First I want to apologize to Chris at LEWIS BUILT Performance according to the UPS tracking slip he provided to me shipped the parts I ordered to the address I provided to him on 11/11/19 where the parts are now I have no idea? I myself or anyone at the shop never put eyes on this package I didn't start bitching about this on RDC until 7 days after the parts where supposedly delivered so between not seeing any parts and not getting any call backs or emails I got on here and really just through Chris under the bus....So once again I apologize to you Chris at Lewis Built Performance.