Rcamp99

Reaction
GPX attached. USR is on website

Attachments

• 2021 SNORE LIGHTFORCE MIDNIGHT SPECIAL RACER FILE GPX.gpx
    47.4 KB · Views: 10

J Prich

Reaction
Probably not enough to have any meaningful impact but looks like some bursts of rain in Jean/Primm this week including this afternoon. Hope it helps with the dust a bit.

Rcamp99

Reaction
Probably not enough to have any meaningful impact but looks like some bursts of rain in Jean/Primm this week including this afternoon. Hope it helps with the dust a bit.
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 it’s gunna be toasty Saturday 😳

Rcamp99

Reaction
Unofficial results. 6100 truck was fastest. And an NA SXS was fastest SXS.

Attachments

• 8C0E0636-598E-4AC7-9A37-1FA9F03C0E6A.jpeg
    8C0E0636-598E-4AC7-9A37-1FA9F03C0E6A.jpeg
    347.5 KB · Views: 0

Rcamp99

Reaction
66 starters?
Indeed. Happy to start racing in Clark county more 🤟🏻hopefully this race being successful instills faith in racers that we can make races happen around Clark county again without issues.
Thank you to everyone at SNORE for making this race happen. It was a late night (we didn’t get home until basically 5:30am) but we had a ton of fun. The racers were awesome!

J Prich

Reaction
Nice timing to have big rain the day and week after the race. Will help keep BLM happy as nature wipes the slate clean again.

Chas Moore

Reaction
Website
battlebornoffroad.net
SNORE puts on a fun race. First lap was super dusty, second lap we picked up a ton of pace, ended up blowing the clutch on the 2nd lap. Racing was clean and good. Will be back for Primm

snoreracer

Reaction
Website
aol.com
Indeed. Happy to start racing in Clark county more 🤟🏻hopefully this race being successful instills faith in racers that we can make races happen around Clark county again without issues.
Thank you to everyone at SNORE for making this race happen. It was a late night (we didn’t get home until basically 5:30am) but we had a ton of fun. The racers were awesome!
The Light force Midnight special was the first desert race in Clark county in over one year due to covid lock down . The last Desert race was the SNORE midnight special in 2020. It was a real challenge for SNORE to make this happen and hopefully it open the doors for other races in Clark county to happen this year

Crowd Pleaser

Reaction
The Light force Midnight special was the first desert race in Clark county in over one year due to covid lock down . The last Desert race was the SNORE midnight special in 2020. It was a real challenge for SNORE to make this happen and hopefully it open the doors for other races in Clark county to happen this year
Great job SNORE getting this race put on. The course was rough as could be and that's to my liking. You were the last familiar SNORE face I saw leaving the race when you were standing by the road crossing with a broom. Thanks SNORE.

P.S. Can you post the photographer list so we can support them?

Rcamp99

Reaction
Great job SNORE getting this race put on. The course was rough as could be and that's to my liking. You were the last familiar SNORE face I saw leaving the race when you were standing by the road crossing with a broom. Thanks SNORE.

P.S. Can you post the photographer list so we can support them?
I saw instant images, RNR Photo Kelly st Clair, and Nick from RDC. @5n5i5c5k5 those are just the few I saw personally. I’m sure there was more.