Light Force Midnight Special July 16-17

Reaction
The Light force Midnight special was the first desert race in Clark county in over one year due to covid lock down . The last Desert race was the SNORE midnight special in 2020. It was a real challenge for SNORE to make this happen and hopefully it open the doors for other races in Clark county to happen this year
Hey Kenny, not sure were to put this but we lost our jack off the back of the car we think in that cross grain area if you could ask who ever goes around the track after the race. Thank you.

Rcamp99

Reaction
SNORE puts on a fun race. First lap was super dusty, second lap we picked up a ton of pace, ended up blowing the clutch on the 2nd lap. Racing was clean and good. Will be back for Primm
Did you ever find your lost wheel and tire?
Hey Kenny, not sure were to put this but we lost our jack off the back of the car we think in that cross grain area if you could ask who ever goes around the track after the race. Thank you.
Ill ask the volunteers i know. Sadly I saw Sunday morning the course pirates were already out in full force running the race course from the night before. Hopefully it was found by someone honest 🤞🏻 what kind of jack?

Bro_Gill

Reaction
The Light force Midnight special was the first desert race in Clark county in over one year due to covid lock down . The last Desert race was the SNORE midnight special in 2020. It was a real challenge for SNORE to make this happen and hopefully it open the doors for other races in Clark county to happen this year
Glad it went down. Is the entry number about half of normal? I was hearing some folks talk about not going because they didn't think it was gonna happen. Glad you guys made it through all the burning hoops and booby traps to get the race off the line. Makes decisions for some people easier in the next few months.

Chas Moore

Reaction
Website
battlebornoffroad.net
Did you ever find your lost wheel and tire?

Ill ask the volunteers i know. Sadly I saw Sunday morning the course pirates were already out in full force running the race course from the night before. Hopefully it was found by someone honest 🤞🏻 what kind of jack?

We did not get the wheel and tire back yet. We will probably run the course sometime this week to see if we can locate, if not its not the end of the world!

Its a KMC Mesa and Nitto 32" SXS.

219617105_250465976887582_2420805775715887321_n.jpg

snoreracer

Reaction
Website
aol.com
Glad it went down. Is the entry number about half of normal? I was hearing some folks talk about not going because they didn't think it was gonna happen. Glad you guys made it through all the burning hoops and booby traps to get the race off the line. Makes decisions for some people easier in the next few months.
The entry was down partly because of rumors being spread by persons that had no clue on what was being done. Since Clark county dropped the 300 person limit for events things have gotten easier. The King shocks Battle at Primm will be back to normal
2014 BAP spectator area.jpg.jpg

Kyle D

Reaction
How do I get a hold of Nick on here? He got a couple of pictures of my team that I’d like to talk with him about buying.