Lightest strongest wheel

slvrbullet

RDC Crypto
Who makes the lightest strongest beadlock and none beadlock wheel for UTV's ina 15" model? I'm killing KMC's like they are going out of style and this off season I'm concentrating on weight reduction. DWT looks to be the winner so far but they dont have much of a selection for 15"

sand shark

RDC Crypto
Forged wheels if you want light and strong. Method or Raceline. OMF makes some strong stuff.

You could always stop hitting rocks. LOL!!!!!

Which KMC you running? I have been running a KMC wheel for a while, but I am not racing.

JerryB

RDC Crypto
I run the OMF, I've smacked quite a few immovable objects! Haven't broken one yet, bent yes, but never broken. And they're repairable if you do bend one since they're 3 pieces. A little heavier than the others but I'll take that over a DNF because of a broken wheel!
Disclaimer: yes you can break anything if you try hard enough.

Jimmy8

RDC Crypto
Website
www.DownAndDirtyShow.com
The new Vision Flow 351BL is a hair lighter than the Method 401R and has been rock solid in testing both in short course and the desert. Comes in a 15x6 and 15x7 (2 offsets for the 15x7).

slvrbullet

RDC Crypto
Forged wheels if you want light and strong. Method or Raceline. OMF makes some strong stuff.

You could always stop hitting rocks. LOL!!!!!

Which KMC you running? I have been running a KMC wheel for a while, but I am not racing.
I'm running the AC oem KMC wheels, they seeme to be constructed differently than other KMC's. Racing in northern NV, it is kind of hard to miss rocks! The things pop up everywhere, especially on loop races.

I run the OMF, I've smacked quite a few immovable objects! Haven't broken one yet, bent yes, but never broken. And they're repairable if you do bend one since they're 3 pieces. A little heavier than the others but I'll take that over a DNF because of a broken wheel!
Disclaimer: yes you can break anything if you try hard enough.
I forgot about OMF they are tough as nails.

Method 401R, hands down.

I'm hearing good things about them. The beadlock portion looks stout.

sand shark

RDC Crypto
I'm running the AC oem KMC wheels, they seeme to be constructed differently than other KMC's. Racing in northern NV, it is kind of hard to miss rocks! The things pop up everywhere, especially on loop races.

I forgot about OMF they are tough as nails.

I'm hearing good things about them. The beadlock portion looks stout.
The Method 401R is a great wheel.

FourLow

RDC Crypto
Method 401R, hands down.

That's what I'm running now after absolutely destroying a few Walkers.
rzr2.jpg