lightning rods

PBR

anyone know where i can get my hands on some old rancho lightning rods or parts for them?

thanks.

Mark Newhan

Is Jimmy putting L-Rods back on Butch?

There was some on here a while back. Check with Jon Nelson also.

Rory

Crayola Killer
anyone know where i can get my hands on some old rancho lightning rods or parts for them?

thanks.
WHY? Taking the Kings off the Raceco and trading them for Rancho's? Your not a Buggy Dork after all are you!

PBR

just trying to help out jarit with the restoration of butch, i will pass on the jim connor info and i told him to call jon and see if he had any stuff left over.

the guys over at chevy found an original aluminum block that was left over from when jon used to run his program, they are putting it together for jarit with all the original heads and fuel injection it used to run when it was a trophy truck, pretty cool!

Random Thoughts Racing

Call Mike Barnett at T&J's, they pulled some lod lightning rods off of the old Honcho a year or 2 ago and may still have them.

Mark Newhan

just trying to help out jarit with the restoration of butch, i will pass on the jim connor info and i told him to call jon and see if he had any stuff left over.

the guys over at chevy found an original aluminum block that was left over from when jon used to run his program, they are putting it together for jarit with all the original heads and fuel injection it used to run when it was a trophy truck, pretty cool!
Ollie,

That is cool to see them restoring it to exact historical condition.

Mark

Dezertpilot

WOW thats cool! I am kinda surprised that Chevy still had some of those parts left, but at the same time not surprised haha.

Dave Simpson

Guys

A long time ago I was called "Rancho Dave" I worked for Rancho when the Lightning Rods were developed. I still have a few units and might be of some help in rebuilding and/or finding parts. Feel free to send me a note if I can help in anyway

Jack

Guys

A long time ago I was called "Rancho Dave" I worked for Rancho when the Lightning Rods were developed. I still have a few units and might be of some help in rebuilding and/or finding parts. Feel free to send me a note if I can help in anyway
There, now you have "the" source.