Limit straps

bajaruner11

Reaction
I'm with SMD on this one! Mastercraft really puts a good effort towards off road racing, also helping out the everyday off roader, and rock crawler. We as offroaders should support that. They are the original off road safety company, and they make a great products.

In_the_works

Reaction
Nothing against mastercraft as a company, but I would reccomend buying from a distributor, not direct . Last time I bought something from them, they reamed me on the shipping costs.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I think Mastercraft makes nice seats, But my question is what more have they did for the sport then Beard, Sparco, or PRP has done? Just wondering. I know they run them in Protrucks. What else? Do they sponsor more people?

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I think their seats are the most comfortable offroad seat I ahve ever sat in!!!! Too bad they cost an arm and a foot or i would buy them.

KitRacer

Reaction
mastercraft seats are equally priced with beards, and what do they really do for the sport that any of the other companies dont? when we won laughlin we were supposed to recieve $300 in contingency. For running limiting starps, nets, belts, and seat. They sent me a $100 gift certificate, only good at Jim Conner Racing at retail pricing. How well does that help the racing crowd

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
As far as Kartek only selling the pyrotek(sp) straps, I'm pretty sure they stopped selling Beard when they were bought out,price change stuff,But I dont remember them ever selling their limit straps

As seats go Mastercrafts' removable cushion seats blow away the Beards removable cushion

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Same price? I was looking at beard and mastercraft and the mastercraft was almost twice as much...$209 vs $359. Let me know where they are the same price so I can buy a set.

KitRacer

Reaction
try ORW, and make sure you are comparing to of the same style seats. of course the price will be different between a beard street seat and a mastercraft race seat

JOSH

Reaction
Desert Performance has Beard Supers For $199.00
and Beard limit straps starting at 15.00