• Forum membership has its advantages....

Limited Class Main Pit at the MINT

dirtslinger

Did I read correctly or hear correctly that the Limited classes will have a separate Main Pit area? Will it be behind the outlet mall or N. of Buffalo Bills?

dirtslinger

OK, so got home and looked thru my packet, yes we have our own Pit area for Stock VW.
New question, does this have us avoiding the whole other main pit area, or are we just pitting at our area then still have to drive thru the entire other pit area? If so, why do we have our own Pit? This makes it a little difficult when we also have a 10 car on the team.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
OK, so got home and looked thru my packet, yes we have our own Pit area for Stock VW.
New question, does this have us avoiding the whole other main pit area, or are we just pitting at our area then still have to drive thru the entire other pit area? If so, why do we have our own Pit? This makes it a little difficult when we also have a 10 car on the team.
I will have an answer for you tomorrow afternoon - But what we have done in the past, if you are pitting multiple cars than you dont need to be in the predetermined area that is set aside.

dirtslinger

Thanks, looking forward to the answer, but if we get our own pit and then get to bypass the other large main pit somehow, we will figure out the 10 car, I'd prefer to skip the 25mph thru the entire main pit if possible.