little help

baja4racing

Reaction
morning everyone , just moved to the inland empire area (riverside) and I'm looking to get new racing gear (shoes,gloves etc.) . Is there a place around here that you can recommend other than RR in san diego????

appreciate the help

thanks!!!!!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Try Kartek: Here you go

Address
Kartek Off-Road
2871 Ragle Way
Corona, CA. 92879-1877

Store Hours
MON-FRI: 9am-6pm
SAT: 9am-3pm
SUN: CLOSED

Buggy Department
(951) 737-7223

Truck Department
(951) 737-2999

Fax
(951) 737-1877

Vendedor de habla hispana
Jaime Vasquez
Nextel Direct Connect
122*73483*2
(951) 737-7223

Sales & Information
offroad@kartek.com

Website
webmaster@kartek.com

Easily accessible from most southern California cities, Kartek Off-Road is located in Corona, about an hour east of Los Angeles and an hour and a half north of San Diego

DIRECTIONS:

From San Diego: Take I-15 North to the 91 East. Your first exit will be McKinley, make a right. The first stoplight you will hit is Sampson, make a left. After about 3/4 of a mile make your first left, which is Benjamin. Take Benjamin up the hill and turn right on Ragle way. We are on the left hand side.

From Los Angeles: Take I-10 East to I-15 South. After you pass Norco take the 91 East off-ramp. Your first exit will be McKinley, make a right. The first stoplight you will hit is Sampson, make a left. After about 3/4 of a mile make your first left, which is Benjamin. Take Benjamin up the hill and turn right on Ragle way. We are on the left hand side.

From Hemet/Indio/San Bernardino: Take the 91 West to the McKinley south exit. After going under the freeway, your second light will be Sampson, make a left. After about 3/4 of a mile make your first left, which is Benjamin. Take Benjamin up the hill and turn right on Ragle way. We are on the left hand side.

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
morning everyone , just moved to the inland empire area (riverside) and I'm looking to get new racing gear (shoes,gloves etc.) . Is there a place around here that you can recommend other than RR in san diego????

appreciate the help

thanks!!!!!

is your first time going be in baja 500 ? good luck to all your team ! u will see me around i will be in TT 16 on tech day before the baja race day

baja4racing

Reaction
is your first time going be in baja 500 ? good luck to all your team ! u will see me around i will be in TT 16 on tech day before the baja race day

firts time for me racing the baja 500 , not so much for the team , they have a lot of miles in baja already ,all the way back from the Erick Solorzano's class 11 " the one from dust 2 glory , to the class 16 we are racing now, so we'll see how it goes , I'll be in the car from erendira to the finish line.... see you there .....look for me at the BAJA4RACING magazine stand on tech day.