• Forum membership has its advantages....

Little Mac for Sale

TRichards

I am putting Little Mac up for sale. Unfortunate situation prompts this move. Its a good truck that was restored in 2015. raced 5 times with 4 wins. Best truck I ever owned. Needs nothing, everything goes. Buyer will get 5 new BFG tires and a new wrap of their choosing. Add will be up in classifieds shortly.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Sorry you have to sell your favorite truck. I hope your unfortunate situation turns around for you. I also hope this great truck goes to a good home.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Hope it all works out for you

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

TRichards

Hey Guys, i decided to part ways with my truck. Various reasons but it is time for somebody else to enjoy it. i priced more reasonable than before. I have 6 new projects tires for it. all the spares. No trailer $ 39K. Perfect for Baja 1000 Vintage class. Little Mac is awesome 2016 Mint 400 1st overall Vintage, 2017 Mint 400 2nd overall Vintage (sorry Norm you got a penalty) and 3rd place finsh at my first NORRA this year. So if you want a legendary truck that is fast, here it is. PM me for more details
DAY2-SAN FELIPE-CARS-1-0367.JPG

TRichards

I have another deal.... Both trucks, 1- trailer all the spares for both trucks 52K. Both trucks are Little Mac trucks 1990 and 1986 both trucks won championships. The 1990 is 2WD, the 1986 is 4x4 Both trucks are SCORE tagged and legal for NORRA in separate classes, SCORE Baja 1000 Vintage and BITD Vintage Open class.
Thanks for looking. PM me for questions.
IMG_0093.JPG
20170408_115451.jpg