Little Video Clip I Made

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Heres a video clip I made (4 min long). It was filmed yesterday (12/23) at Blow Sand in Ocotillo Wells. For those of you who arent familer with it, its a BIG and LONG sand hill (not as big as some at Glamis) and there is a ton of whoops at the bottom so its pretty hard to make it in 2WD :)

Heres the High Quality Clip (52 MEG):
http://www.pencilart.com/blowsand.wmv

I will be out there next weekend for New Years and I should be getting some footage of some crazy people heh.

Go Big Or Go Home

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Cool video man, what did you use to edit it and add music?

I made it up Blowhill once, not bad for One Tire Fire :). Now I have long travel and will have a locker soon so it will be interesting to see how it handles it.

98 Tacoma Prerunner, Camburg Long Travel Kit, Deavers, 7100's, blah blah..

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I used Ulead VideoStudio. Its not the best program but it works. Yea I wish I had a locker, it makes a big difference I have heard heh. You going out there for new years?

Go Big Or Go Home

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Nah I won't be out there till i think the 15th, or 17th. Sometime around then. Its about a 3 hour drive for me so I do'nt make it out there as much as I like to.

Is there a freeware version of that program? Or do you know of any that is?

98 Tacoma Prerunner, Camburg Long Travel Kit, Deavers, 7100's, blah blah..

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I'm not sure but you can check on like download.com look for video editing or something

Go Big Or Go Home

jeff

Reaction
The highlight of that clip for me is the guy on the quad that rolls over... around 2:35-2:40 into the clip. He just dumps his quad... gets up and walks back over to it.

Aloha

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yea is that funny or what! I was waiting to see who would notice it first :)

Go Big Or Go Home