Little Walmart DeZ trucks??

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
Was gonna post this in the RC car forum here BUT, they aren't RC's.... anyone know whatever happened to those prerunner trucks that you could pick up in the toy section at walmart for like $10? I haven't seen 'em around in about a year... major SUCKAGE!!

desert hooligan

Reaction
probably lead paint, environmentalist didn't want any little kids licking them

Last edited:

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Any pics of which trucks we're talking about? I remember Jesse James had his prerunner in his toy line a few years ago.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
I think the company making the stopped.ACME on here use to work there and I think he was the one pushing for them.Toyzone was the name of the company..

Last edited:

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Were they the ones that were always out at the races? With the bouncy suspensions?

LukeHuff

Reaction
and chet huffman motorsports! There were 2 different Chet Huffman Motorsports ones. One was really small and was put on a little charger and you pressed a button once the charge was full and it shot off the device and just went straight. The other was a diecast replica. Really detailed components such as the engine and frame design along with the suspension stuff.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction

Cadwell

Reaction
I bought a couple for my son but they broke so I have them in a box. I plan on doing something cool with them soon!

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
I miss those easy grabs at Walmart... "hey, while you're there...................." :)~

'course, i'm in the IE so the bros grabbed 'em all before I could get a chance.....