• Forum membership has its advantages....

LIVE Chat on Prerunners.Com ~ Tuesdays 7:30

aiiraciing

Jen, I never been on when Chat night was happening, is it something that I can just sit back and watch, or do I have to chat aswell?

SpceSpff

its just like an old aol chatroom. you log in with whatever name you choose. you dont have to participate. you can watch. or type. no matter

steveG

Chat night boys and girls.

SpceSpff

damnit, i dont have a current link. i dont remember where it went! help me....

.CAL.Photo.

I'll be there next week for sure.
Forgot all about this. haha

SpceSpff

come on guys, im here alone with some guy named josh, who says he isnt part of any forums. im lonely lol

JenDiggityDirt

Yeah, sorry, the site's defunct right now. I am planning on getting it back up and running sometime in the near future, though. We'll definitely post in the general section when we get it going again, though. We plan to start the prerunner meetings again as well. We're still trying to get a few things ironed out in our regular life so we can focus on this kind of stuff again.

SpceSpff, your avatar picture is awesome.

WORCS332

When is there going to be another prerunner event? I just bought a prerunner. Actually if you know him i bought ryan rose's prerunner. I was wondering when the next event will be.

WORCS332

Ryan finally sold the truck huh?? Right on man you got a clean truck!
yea he did. yea it is clean and imma keep it that way. imma use it but take hella good care of it cause it is a beaut. thanx man i cant wait to take it out! I may take it out to Stadard Wells over New Years. Mabye hope to see one of you there?