• Forum membership has its advantages....

Live feed for RATR

WickedGravityVideo

WICKED GRAVITY Video will be having a "live feed" at In N Out Burger, one block from the start line, on all three days, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Come find me and if I still have any money, I might just buy you a burger, especially if you are a SNORE course worker!
DSC09121.JPG

hendersoned

WICKED GRAVITY Video will be having a "live feed" at In N Out Burger, one block from the start line, on all three days, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Come find me and if I still have any money, I might just buy you a burger, especially if you are a SNORE course worker! View attachment 176018
Doug, stop by the s/f for breakfast or lunch, I'll take you up on a dinner offer!

BajaFand

WICKED GRAVITY Video will be having a "live feed" at In N Out Burger, one block from the start line, on all three days, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Come find me and if I still have any money, I might just buy you a burger, especially if you are a SNORE course worker! View attachment 176018
I'm inclined to give you negative rep on this post for such an infraction. WTF do you need veggies for??? And where the hell are your animal fries??!!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today