LIVE From Elsinore - TI

ProComm Radios

Reaction
LIVE From LUCAS Race - http://www.trackinginternational.com/live-chat/

ProLite13

Reaction
Just got the word satellite is up and running "LIVE" streaming on Tracking International you gotta check this out just hit the link above and sign in to live play by play chat with TI crew etc...... Hoping for more coverage this race.:D

DP:cool:

ProLite13

Reaction
All day hangin with SPEED TECHNOLOGIES smart move guys this coverage is next level looking into the future up close and personal.

Great stuff check it out.

ProLite13

Reaction
Log on "LIVE" get involved even if you don't chat log on still show these guys the support they deserve for showing "THE REST OF THE STORY":D

Jeff Ward live right now in the pits.

gmmvp42

Reaction
Can someone post the results for us tech impaired folks? I can't get my pc to work on live tracking, and are the Leducs/Hart there or not? How did PAB do? How is the track, any cool obstacles? I am assuming the place is sold out or will be when the trucks light up.....

ProLite13

Reaction
Did you click on streaming in upper right corner?

BedoJ

Reaction
i logged on last week for perris. was pretty good for a wifi set up. had the computer today for the live feed with the satellite. i must say, much much better. you guys at TI do good. i'll be watching tonight for sure... i finally get my saturday night fix for racin'... thanks.. :)

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
LIVE HD VIDEO WITH STEREO AUDIO VS. radio...

Tell it like it is!

The staff at TI would like to hear from you if you prefer or are content with "live radio" feeds while staring at your laptop/wall imagining the action... or would you like actually SEEING IT LIVE on STREAMING HD VIDEO with stereo audio and "chat" features included in your home theater or laptop?

If racing wasn't such a "VISUAL" banquet we wouldn't even set the table...
Is it STEAK or ramen...? Who's HUNGRY???
Please let us know your honest opinions as to "what YOU the viewer/listener" want to see hear feel experience. Your voice will be heard! We are here for YOU - THE FAN!

I apologize in advance for all "visual references" to any and all blind persons out there...

B.

Attachments

• RADIO A.jpg
    RADIO A.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 103
  • TI LIVE.jpg
    TI LIVE.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 104
  • TI LIVE (2).gif
    TI LIVE (2).gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 82
  • TI LIVE (3).jpg
    TI LIVE (3).jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 99
  • TI LIVE (4).jpg
    TI LIVE (4).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 94
  • ti torc (2).jpg
    ti torc (2).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 89

ProLite13

Reaction
You guys know how I feel about it in one word ECSTATIC this stuff is whats needed.

Of course I'm a fan first then a racer so it makes a hell of a lot of sense to me as a fan and a racer.

Keep up the great work. Sign me up for the next one I have a lot of time and some great ideas to help right now since we are not racing.:)

Dan Pentico:cool: