Live Music At The FiberwerX Open House Event

baja619

Reaction
FiberwerX is thrilled to host two great San Diego local bands at the Open House Event.

SKIP JACK http://www.myspace.com/skipjackmusic
This melodic Southern California four piece will blow you away with furiously charged riffs and anthem style vocals. Skipjack is not your typical SoCal band. Surprising diversity and sophistication is shown throughout their set which contains amazing music and powerful autobiographical lyrics. Where other bands may retreat to the safety of "mainstream" topics, Skipjack stands out with intelligent content and unique perspectives

FM Revolver http://www.myspace.com/fmrevolver

While it may not be difficult to find members of a band with such eclectic tastes, it may be rare to see those influences formed into such a cohesive group in this genre. From groups like A Perfect Circle, The Cure, Alice in Chains, and a host of indie and electronic acts, FM Revolver’s influences range across the board. From these pioneers, the common lesson that has developed is to always create, evolve, and define music in their own way, and FM Revolver’s current brand of progressive alternative rock strives to continue that legacy.

FM Revolver is a name you’ll hear on the lips of anyone familiar with the rock scene in San Diego, but if they have their way, you just might be able to hear that name worldwide.

Press:
“For FM Revolver, there is no holding back when it comes to their music. They're in it for the pure adrenaline of playing and for the energy they can translate to their fans during a live show.”- SDMusicMatters.com

“The band blends clean vocals, clean leads, interesting time changes and melodies with crunchy guitars … I really like this band. The singer is serious and born to be a star. He reminded us all that you can be heavy and atmospheric, yet sing clean the whole set.”- Stacy Rugely, SDMM Correspondent

The live music is going to top off everything we have planned to bring the community together. Each band will be posted up and playing several sets throughout the day. Check out their myspace to sample some of the rifts.

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Another great reason to check out the new FiberwerX place!

baja619

Reaction
Hey RDC peeps. I herd that the Free Street Taco BBQ is first come first serve. So if you show up later in the day and expect free food it is kinda of a gamble. We are trying to arrange to have some other food vendors on hand but I have not confirmed that. There is a good taco shop a block away as well as a liquor store, Jack in the Box, and 2nd Wind Dive bar.

Everything starts going down at 1:00pm. If you have made arrangements to display or set up a booth than move in and set up is 10-12.

Cool?

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Hey RDC peeps. I herd that the Free Street Taco BBQ is first come first serve. So if you show up later in the day and expect free food it is kinda of a gamble. We are trying to arrange to have some other food vendors on hand but I have not confirmed that. There is a good taco shop a block away as well as a liquor store, Jack in the Box, and 2nd Wind Dive bar.

Everything starts going down at 1:00pm. If you have made arrangements to display or set up a booth than move in and set up is 10-12.

Cool?
So we can hang out at the FiberwerX open house and then stroll down to the dive bar for a few cocktails....

Sounds great to me! Is the open house a BYOB allowable event?

Horn3yHort0n

Reaction

Cool?
What time do you think the raffle will be going on? Same day as prom for me.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Pulling out all the stops!!!! it's my anniversary 17 years!!!!!! And my wife saw the flyer and said your going right??? I said no honey it's your day and she said ,I already moved our special night ,so get out of my hair!!!!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
If Sugar Ray wasn't playing across the street from my house, I'd be there. Have fun all!

Mark Newhan

Reaction
Pulling out all the stops!!!! it's my anniversary 17 years!!!!!! And my wife saw the flyer and said your going right??? I said no honey it's your day and she said ,I already moved our special night ,so get out of my hair!!!!
Its my B-day... theres plenty of reasons to have a blow out;)

Dirty*

Reaction
Looks like a good time.. Can't wait to get me some Carne..

baja619

Reaction
I herd that Baja Pits will be hosting the BBQ for us. There was something about rice and beans to but I cant remember. I guess you will have to be there to find out.
These guys know how to do it right with true authentic coking techniques.