Live on ABC- Crandon Discussion!

JRod

fast-aid.org
Holy jeez! Jenkins with the big wreck! That sucks about the restart- Johnny had the holeshot!

Good to see live coverage.... Go Johnny!

Pro 2 will be an awesome race too!

JRod

fast-aid.org
Pro2 race is looking pretty good- curious to hear what happened to RGs Hummer and if he was really testing in Parker. Sounds likke it was a monster wreck- sucks about friggin McGrath in the Pro2 race....

JRod

fast-aid.org
Nice props to RG from RJ- that was the race series owner talking! Lol!

Rob Mac with the smack talk.... Lol.... RG with 2 weeks in a row in the dirt has to be happy....

Johnny = holeshot!!!!

RGFan

Pro2 race is looking pretty good- curious to hear what happened to RGs Hummer and if he was really testing in Parker. Sounds likke it was a monster wreck- sucks about friggin McGrath in the Pro2 race....
I heard he was testing the H3 this week. Saw the TT being towed through Victorville towards Barstow on the 15 on Tuesday morning. I was thinking they were heading up to Primm, but then realized that Primm was the next weekend, not this weekend. I assumed they were heading up for testing

Saw a pic with him having a wicked black eye, I thought he got his arse kicked at first (lol). Glad he is OK.....Heard the H3 was hurt pretty bad

JRod

fast-aid.org
I heard he was testing the H3 this week. Saw the TT being towed through Victorville towards Barstow on the 15 on Tuesday morning. I was thinking they were heading up to Primm, but then realized that Primm was the next weekend, not this weekend. I assumed they were heading up for testing

Saw a pic with him having a wicked black eye, I thought he got his arse kicked at first (lol). Glad he is OK.....Heard the H3 was hurt pretty bad
Lots of work ahead for the boys at the shop... Primm will be fun.

Kudos to the production guys today for the show- right on top of it with the redflag and didn't miss a beat.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
were can i watch online

kaw500

great finish nice to see HD network coverage
Need more