LIVE Video from Mikes Sky Ranch on DIRTnewz.com

bajabrit

Reaction
Check out our LIVE video from Mikes SKy Ranch as teams finish off their prerun day and cool down poolside in preparations for this weeks SCORE Baja 500. Cameron Steele, Pistol Pete Sohren, Robbie Pierce and team Danzio in the house and Rob MacCachren on the way to Mikes...Stay tuned as we will be broadcasting LIVE audio starting at 8PM on www.DIRTnewz.com

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Wishing I was there. Will tune in.

Just a heads up, Mike Overcast is planning on stealing your broadcast and claiming it as his own. No surprise there. But you might want to tell the most hated person in off roading racing off. Would be funny to put in the broadcast that he is not welcome. Just sayin'.

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Fast Eddie practicing now! Pistol, Cam, dirty, nimrod and others all on the cam having a blast. Wish I was there. Whose gonna win the dress contest at Mike's Guy Ranch tonight?

bajabrit

Reaction
Wishing I was there. Will tune in.

Just a heads up, Mike Overcast is planning on stealing your broadcast and claiming it as his own. No surprise there. But you might want to tell the most hated person in off roading racing off. Would be funny to put in the broadcast that he is not welcome. Just sayin'.
Thanks for the heads up, doesn't suprise me...but with Desertbull & Cam on the radio everyone should know where it's coming from...

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
I just want to announce that Fast Eddie's hair is sponsored in entirety by WICKED GRAVITY VIDEO. I could not make it to Mikes -- stuck in Ensenada tonite -- so Eddie has my pink hair.... hope it gets you where you want to be, Eddie!

cosmo

Super Moderator
Reaction
Tuned in, two seconds of Cameron Steele talking about wearing women's dress's?? Tuned out.

ironmtnracing

Reaction
That was some seriously funny sh*&#.

"Pete could cross over and be a transmission in DC...easy" freakin hilarious.

I believe Fast Eddie is going to be famous. Wow...what a performance. :eek:

That looked like a good time.

Thanks Dirtnewz!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
clyde called me to check this live feed out of the boyz dressing as girlz "AGAIN" out at mikes ..... that was funny in "05", but it seems in "09" it may still be "enjoyable" to some people :rolleyes: :p .......

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
but it seems in "09" it may still "enjoyable" to some people :rolleyes: :p .......
Until you see Pete in a dress.:eek: That was really scary. Fast Eddie was a crack up. Total Jerry Springer get up.

ironmtnracing

Reaction
Sure as hell beats anything on network tv. I'll take a bunch of off road folks acting like kooks anytime.

I did enjoy it. Had it on in the shop while preping a bike.

clyde called me to check this live feed out of the boyz dressing as girlz "AGAIN" out at mikes ..... that was funny in "05", but it seems in "09" it may still be "enjoyable" to some people :rolleyes: :p .......

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Tim, Brittany, and DirtNewz... great job on webcast. Did not think it would be possible from somewhere as remote as Mike's. I clearly received audio and video stream.. nice! Now, on to some cross-dressers of note....

Fast Eddie was the most Jerry Springer white trash beotch! I saw his nips as he bent over to kiss the camera.. a wardrobe malfunction?

Sidekicker was the cutest.... he reminds me of a hot chick I dated in the mid 80s. Nice one, Kicker!

Pistol..... yeah, he could be a woman....although the "package bulge" gave it away.

Bean.... cute, but not quite as cute as Sidekicker.. although Ms. Bean had bigger boobies than Kick.

Cameron.... distinguished...dressed like a cougar out on Wed nite seeking action.

To all the other skirts..... keep it up... there is someone out there for everyone....Mike's is as good as anywhere to find love, i guess!!??

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
Those dudes make some ugly chicks. If there was a sober sole in the bar...they must be, ahem...living an 'alternative lifestyle.'

bajabird

Reaction
I couldnt get my mini macintosh to open the audio feed. Any suggestions?

D4D

Reaction
Last night was very disturbing to say the least! While most had fun just wearing a dress Fast Eddie got into it, really got into it. Most there woke up this morning and at breakfast could not stop talking about Eddie. He really thought he was hot. But no mater the amount of Pacifica and home made tequilla could drink Eddie even close to being cute.
Maybe the funniest part was that Eddie had sweat so much in his shirt that at the end of the night had to be helped out of it. Fighting with the camera but hope to have images posted soon.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
In all honesty it is pretty silly but what the heck right? Well the good news is that our buffoonery helps a little for some. Once we are "dressed" we had a small cheer off for the best outfit. The 4 finalists were Bean, Danzio, Fast Eddie and Pete. MC Dirty Sanchez and our group encouraged all to toss in $1 to $100 to the pot which would go to the orphanage at Rancho Santa Marta in San Vicente.

Well the screaming and hooting was going off and it came down Pistol and his purple sparkle outfit and Eddies pink wig outfit. Clearly Pete could have been a woman in another life. Pete was the clear winner by a landslide.

Deano you sound sour by I would be too if I wasn't going and getting the dirt ever, I think they have some river guy web sites and forums no?

Anyway, Pete, Josh, Cody, Bean, Heidi, Ross, Kicker and our crew in 4 pre runners went to Rancho Santa Marta and gave former 1600 racer Bill Lawrence $1000plus. We passed out stickers and just hung our for a few. Pretty cool what bill does there since 1980.

Mastercraft Robbie Pierce threw in the most cash for the kids!

ironmtnracing

Reaction
No question....you guys know how to have a good time.

You and your team should be proud of the example you are setting. Your love of Baja is obvious.

Good luck this weekend!

John

PS - Pete was the clear winner from what I saw on the webcast. His daughters did him proud. And who would have thought that it's possible to find such a stunning dress at Goodwill! :eek:

PAB - Those color just didn't work on you. I think you're a warm :p

In all honesty it is pretty silly but what the heck right? Well the good news is that our buffoonery helps a little for some. Once we are "dressed" we had a small cheer off for the best outfit. The 4 finalists were Bean, Danzio, Fast Eddie and Pete. MC Dirty Sanchez and our group encouraged all to toss in $1 to $100 to the pot which would go to the orphanage at Rancho Santa Marta in San Vicente.

Well the screaming and hooting was going off and it came down Pistol and his purple sparkle outfit and Eddies pink wig outfit. Clearly Pete could have been a woman in another life. Pete was the clear winner by a landslide.

Deano you sound sour by I would be too if I wasn't going and getting the dirt ever, I think they have some river guy web sites and forums no?

Anyway, Pete, Josh, Cody, Bean, Heidi, Ross, Kicker and our crew in 4 pre runners went to Rancho Santa Marta and gave former 1600 racer Bill Lawrence $1000plus. We passed out stickers and just hung our for a few. Pretty cool what bill does there since 1980.

Rock Donkey

Reaction
That is cool you guys gave more money to the kids. Not many guys can wear a dress and let go of their ego and cash! :p

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Sniping the Sniper! I think his real name is Deano22 .......................????:rolleyes:

I think he retired that Lifted F-350 Crew Cab for a paddle boat and canvas top to go finishing in the Keys with!:eek:

Bwaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaahahaaaaa

baja_racer

Reaction

Way to go Robbie!!!