Living in wyoming

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
If 'vacation' to you means going shopping for the weekend in Casper, Cheyenne or Bedford (while the kids swim at the Comfort Inn) You might live in Wyoming

If parking your car for the night involves an extension cord,
You might live in Wyoming

If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 8 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by,

If you're proud that your state makes the national news primarily because it houses the coldest spot in the nation,

If you have ever refused to buy something because it's 'too spendy',

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March,

If someone in a store offers you assistance, and they don't work there,

If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of his forehead,

If you have worn shorts and a parka at the same time,

If your town has an equal number of bars and churches,

If you know how to correctly pronounce Dubois, Kemmerer, and Fontenelle,

If you measure distance in hours,

If your family vehicle is a crew cab pickup,

If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once,

If you often switch from 'heat' to 'A/C'in the same day and back again,

If you can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching,

If you see people wearing hunting clothes at social events,

If you've installed security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked,

If the largest traffic jam in your town centers around a high school basketball game,

If you carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them,

If there are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at the store at any given time,

If there are more people at work on Christmas Eve Day than on Opening of Deer Season,

If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit,

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow,

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction,

If you can identify a southern or eastern accent,

If your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to your cottonwood,
You might be from Wyoming

If a brat is something you eat,

If finding your misplaced car keys involves looking in the ignition,

If you find 0 degrees 'a little warm’, You might live in Wyoming

HDRA1

The Godfather
living in wyoming where the men are men and the sheep are scared :cool:

hiya jeff

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
that sign is about 8 miles from my house their is STILL 2' of snow on that pass. And their is a winter storm warning for the next 3 days expecting 12"-30" of snow. If this keeps up Las Vegas will allow toilet flushing again:cool:

BGRANT

Was in JH last month and it was cold! And thats comong from Northern Utah. Ya, we are expecting the same storm on Wed. At least that means one more powder day! PC resort was suposed to close yesterday and they extended it one more week. Came home from Colorado on Saturday thinking the season was over.

Chase 2

Many in Wyoming don't consider Jackson Hole to be part of Wyoming, it more like part of California or Hollywood or somewhere else, but it ain't like the rest of Wyoming that's for dang sure!!!

I say all of that with due respect after having lived in Afton for 5 years. I miss Star Valley, I left in the early 80's right when all of the Californians started buying up all the land and making it too expensive for the locals to stay. Those with the big hats & no cattle took over

randy s

if you're in a town named pinedale, listening to lies being told by a man named wallace [don't never call me wally] campbell about famous people he's taken up past the treeline hunting, then you're definately in wyoming.

Goober

Many in Wyoming don't consider Jackson Hole to be part of Wyoming, it more like part of California or Hollywood or somewhere else, but it ain't like the rest of Wyoming that's for dang sure!!!

I say all of that with due respect after having lived in Afton for 5 years. I miss Star Valley, I left in the early 80's right when all of the Californians started buying up all the land and making it too expensive for the locals to stay. Those with the big hats & no cattle took over
Haha so true. Jackson is not Wyoming. Just like Park City isn't Utah. :D