lock'em all

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
just lock all of them, its pretty dumb, its like watching little kids argue without having any common sense, first everybody was bashing score for not enforcing the rules and now that they dropped the hammer down now you bashed them for it, make up your minds already, they broke the rules and got punished for it get over it, i would like to see you clowns last a day in Sal's shoes

but i guess you guys just like bashing too much

m80ondirt

Reaction
No,wait, some of us have been getting dusty for the last couple of days, wait 24 hours so we can catch up!!!!!

Brokenbronco

Reaction
just lock all of them, its pretty dumb, its like watching little kids argue without having any common sense, first everybody was bashing score for not enforcing the rules and now that they dropped the hammer down now you bashed them for it, make up your minds already, they broke the rules and got punished for it get over it, i would like to see you clowns last a day in Sal's shoes

Rep for you!

ASITool

Reaction
They're all missing the boat. This was personal... payback. Probably for spinning victory donuts in LV after Sal said not to, (not for SF). Did score get fined for the dust that weekend?

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
but Chicken, I still want to talk about the class 7 penalties if they ever come out.....:D

desert hooligan

Reaction
+ rep for you! its about time somebody said something!

lets keep it posative, any body got any race stories, experiences, or just some cool things you saw in Baja?

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
i had a blast, no work, bills, or stress just 3 days of laying back watching the race and having some fun with my family and friends

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
I agree that something needed to be done but it needs to stay that way afterwards. I really think that there should of been some type of published warning before hand saying that they were going to enforce the rules this time. I think you would of seen a lot less penalties if there was something was handed out at the drivers meeting. I think a lot more people would of believed Sal if there was. The argument is that the rules have not been enforced for all these years and SCORE set a precedent by not enforcing them. I hope it all works out for everyone and now it is known that SCORE will enforce the rules for now on. I hope that the bad press does not hurt score and I look forward to racing more races with them.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Wow! Cool shoes!!

wstephens

Reaction

Damn Chicken, you beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing.

dislocated1

Reaction
.... I will bite my tongue here, but must say that alot of concerns about the overreaction of Score rule "enfocing" needs to be discussed about on a public forum.... And yes I am a "richard" and am a "WTAR" hater..... And I like Sal's kicks.....

Bajated

Reaction
I think it's fine, Sal's been threatening to do it for years, and now he did. It's his race, his perogative. I would like to know how to ensure that the data is correct though.

Perhaps they should post the data for the alleged "course deviations" in Google Earth format so that those accused can understand what they allegedly did wrong (plus it would be entertaining to see how much of the course Troy Herbst cut off)?

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
I agree that something needed to be done but it needs to stay that way afterwards. I really think that there should of been some type of published warning before hand saying that they were going to enforce the rules this time. I think you would of seen a lot less penalties if there was something was handed out at the drivers meeting. I think a lot more people would of believed Sal if there was. The argument is that the rules have not been enforced for all these years and SCORE set a precedent by not enforcing them. I hope it all works out for everyone and now it is known that SCORE will enforce the rules for now on. I hope that the bad press does not hurt score and I look forward to racing more races with them.
So Cops should have a published warning that they hand out every time you get in your car to tell you that they are working that day, so don't drive like a dumb a// GIVE ME A BREAK !!! This just shows some racers true color. I just think this makes offroad racers look like MOST will do whatever it takes to win, even cheat.

Congratulations Harley & Corey! Way to represent!!!!