Logo

Ozzie M

Reaction
I know it's been asked before but who designs great logos i cant find the thread

racer56

Reaction
Tony Barraza Designworks

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Tony Barraza he does awesome work.... Here is ours that he just finished for us... Hands down the best in the business (IMO)

Attachments

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
I know it's been asked before but who designs great logos i cant find the thread
Give ZLT a chance. They do A LOT of logo designing ( they did mine ) zltmxid.com 1-800-ZLT-7737 Ask for Darren Ebberts. They do great work and have very fast turn arounds!
-Nick

baja619

Reaction
Bink Designs, You will not be disappointed.

D4D

Reaction
Not well known in the off road industry but Tony Squindo does stuff for big bands like Metallica and Anthrax, he is also an amazing artist that free hands everything he does. I have used him for everything for the last few years, great prices and done really quick. Check him out at http://www.squindo.net/home.html

Ozzie M

Reaction
Thanks alot guys any idea on how much it would cost just to know how much to put aside?..or does it depend on what i want?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Thanks alot guys any idea on how much it would cost just to know how much to put aside?..or does it depend on what i want?
CHK your PM's